• 31-35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 36-40

• old fart and up

• Total voters

Also... What should I know before I start programing on the gp32

I just moved from california to boston and I need SHIP to do. I want to start to program but no idea how to start. Any advice would be helpful for ME.

Thank You.... friends

But was he the one to discover the GP32, want to buy it, and bought it (Doesn't have had to be his own money, so then it could be that he asked for it)?

Also 19 here. My brother just bought a GP32 as well and hes 23. Not as interested in it as me though.

I found the gp32 between my brother who works for bungi (bungy?)
the people that make halo. He said it was kind of sketchy but I looked into it and
its the funnest thing I got. Me and my gp32 are best friends

i am VERY surprised that there'd be more than a couple of people who are below the age of mid-twenties that would be interested in GP32.

all the emulated games it plays are from before their time! I guess there's an audience for the other homebrew development though. and a few kids got into SNES/Genesis when they were real little I suppose.

but most people here probably aren't old enough to want to tool around with the idea of a portable colecovision/atari 800/c64/etc... even 8bit nes/sms (now that the novelty's worn off)

i am VERY surprised that there'd be more than a couple of people who are below the age of mid-twenties that would be interested in GP32.

all the emulated games it plays are from before their time! I guess there's an audience for the other homebrew development though. and a few kids got into SNES/Genesis when they were real little I suppose.

but most people here probably aren't old enough to want to tool around with the idea of a portable colecovision/atari 800/c64/etc... even 8bit nes/sms (now that the novelty's worn off)
I think I'm one of those people to whom you are referring :D
I grew up with the NES, so I don't really have much previous experience with the colecovision/c64/atari ST, etc. group. Although I'm still open-minded about them, I don't usually play with them for various reasons, none of them being graphics/gameplay (However, one is the haggle of trying to get them to work properly :D I've attempted Atari ST emulation numerous times since the time I got my GP32 and I could never get everything up and running properly, so I would always give up and try it again a couple weeks later).

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, yeah, the results may be a little surprising. But kids liking consoles from before their time doesn't shock me. I'm 22, grew up with an NES and SNES (and still have them), but I have at times had an interest in Atari and C64 games as well.

Also I love old Alfred Hitchcock and Buster Keaton movies, and listen to music from Sly, Simon and Garfunkel, The Rascals, The Beatles, etc. Most kids have varied tastes too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 12 and the first time that I looked into buying a gp32 was when I was around 9, but I grew up playing sega Genesis and Nintendo 64, so I enjoy most of the emulated games.. I am looking into learning the c++ programming language and programming for the gp32, but currently I just watch some movies and play free games on my GP32. gp32_console

Back