How Much Does Your Shoes Costs?

I've started to hate "game changer", but this is mostly due to overexposure to tech media. Generally that words been getting popular recently and it's applied to bloody everything. I do use 'my bad' though. Kinda like it too :)

pandora said:
craigix said:
Squidge said:
pandora said:
Yeah, true. But 7 different activities? Really?

Me; 1 pair for college/work, 1 pair for sport/running, 2 pairs for casual wear. Simples.
Argh! I keep hearing that everywhere. Even colleagues are putting it in there emails! That meerkat needs to be shot!
It's not as bad as the morons using the phrase 'My bad'.
My pet hates:
- My bad (as you said, craig)
- Fairs (as in 'fair enough')

This list is quite short actually. I'll probably think of more in a minute.

Simples ;) .

Wait, Simples are a brand of shoes. http://www.simpleshoes.com/ - I'm confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
klikklak said:
I've started to hate "game changer", but this is mostly due to overexposure to tech media.
Christ, tell me about it. That's my most hated phrase at the moment. Engadget even has a permanent "Game Changer" column now. There isn't a new game changer every day you wankers, there just isn't.

£28 on a pair of walking boots that were on offer.

£50 on a pair of running shoes I haven't used in six months.

£9 on a pair of relatively crappy pair of trainers that I wear when I only need shoes on for approximately 20 seconds and cannot be bothered to expend the extra 5 seconds it takes me to put the boots on instead. I actually tried to wear a pair of these shoes for general use and I literally walked them to pieces in 2 weeks.

£20 on generic small steel-toed boots, for short journeys.

£120 Doc Martin boots for long walks.

£80 Doc Martin shoes for formal occasions.

I used to buy cheap shoes for work and would replace them every year or so (I'd get them for like 20 bucks at walmart), so this last time I got some Rockports on ebay for $40 or so, and they've lasted me more than a year so far. I also have some other sneakers and sandals but I've had them for years usually, I wear sandals like 99% of the time when not working.

Dammit... I looked up Chip's boots and thought they looked quite cool, and now I'm getting urges to go shoeboot shopping. DAMN YOU GUYS, YOU'RE TURNING ME INTO A WOMAN!!!

Javacat said:
Dammit... I looked up Chip's boots and thought they looked quite cool, and now I'm getting urges to go shoeboot shopping. DAMN YOU GUYS, YOU'RE TURNING ME INTO A WOMAN!!!

It's alright man, i understand.

Everybody that knows me knows I'm a vagabond, most of my clothes got holes in them or are stretched beyond recognition.

I only owned these for years that i got for 40 bucks a pop.
Adidas_gazelle_blk.jpg

But with all this exposure i'm getting lately i need to look a little more acceptable... so i got these sexy babies for 60 dollars to fit with a nice shirt sporting the same colors ( and they fit nicely with most of the stuff i wear, since i usually wear dark blue jeans with some black or white shirt with red on it (yes, part of it is mine) )

103710_899.jpg

And then i got more exposure so i needed more than one outfit, so i fitted these bad boys (adidas, porsche design) for a few hundred bucks ( the most i ever spent on shoes, ever. ) with some other shirt:

046909a800.jpg

... And now i feel like Getting some classic 1460 Docs.

11822600.png

Probably with some yellow and black laces to fit with the stitches.

And this is how turned into a woman.

Back