New cables are now used?

Taylorcraft

Still Fresh
Hello, i want to know if the new LCD cables are being used at this moment in the pandoras that are being shipped now. It doesn´t seem clear if the last 1000 pandoras are now under assembly and how many of batch 1 are left to ship.

Thanks

Hello, i want to know if the new LCD cables are being used at this moment in the pandoras that are being shipped now. It doesn´t seem clear if the last 1000 pandoras are now under assembly and how many of batch 1 are left to ship.

Thanks
OP ltd. generally does not give accurate information on the current orders shipped, for various reasons. However, from what the community has posted it seems that orders up to Oct 1 '08 have been shipped from the preorders. All premiums afe shipping within their 7-day schedule.

Re. LCD Cables, Craig said a while ago that he would be using them as soon as he recieved them. So my guess is that they are being used now.

Thank you, I am in the Jaqueline list on 1500 and still don´t have mine. I will wait for it.

Thanks
OP ltd. generally does not give accurate information on the current orders shipped, for various reasons. However, from what the community has posted it seems that orders up to Oct 1 '08 have been shipped from the preorders. All premiums afe shipping within their 7-day schedule.

Re. LCD Cables, Craig said a while ago that he would be using them as soon as he recieved them. So my guess is that they are being used now.

Back