How many were shipped before this month?

quadomatic

DingooWiki Admin
Website
www.opendingoo.com
Sorry for being unaware/ignorant, but how many Pandoras were shipped before this month? I guess 1100 more should be finished towards the end of this month, but I'm trying to get a feel for how many will have actually shipped after these two recent batches of 550 boards are finished and sent out.

Sorry for being unaware/ignorant, but how many Pandoras were shipped before this month? I guess 1100 more should be finished towards the end of this month, but I'm trying to get a feel for how many will have actually shipped after these two recent batches of 550 boards are finished and sent out.

Approx. 900 were shipped before the nubs failed, about 500 shipped afterwards, 250 boards are being assembled at the moment in UK and the next 500 boards should ship from Texas to UK on Friday.

excellent news ED, it's getting exciting now, I'll have to wait a bit longer though I'm in batch two

Same here, I'm a Batch Two-er (although very early batch two). ED, is the plan still to start Batch two immediately after Batch one?

Glad to see the numbers cranking up! I'm in the back of Batch 2, I'm hopeful for a July delivery!

Approx. 900 were shipped before the nubs failed, about 500 shipped afterwards, 250 boards are being assembled at the moment in UK and the next 500 boards should ship from Texas to UK on Friday.
This post/thread might be useful to read. Very appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

This post/thread might be useful to read. Very appropriate.

Why should I read that?

What I told here is the actual number and I said more than once that I only tell you what we are being told, that's nothing fixed or anything else.

As you tried to follow all the posts, you should've also seen that I mentioned that we decided to get 250 boards a few days earlier (as we ran out of boards to build units) than wait a few days more for those 500.

That's what we got, and now while we are assembling those 250 units, more are being built and therefore 500 are expected to ship on Friday (that's what we have been told).

Last edited:
Why should I read that?

What I told here is the actual number and I said more than once that I only tell you what we are being told, that's nothing fixed or anything else.

As you tried to follow all the posts, you should've also seen that I mentioned that we decided to get 250 boards a few days earlier (as we ran out of boards to build units) than wait a few days more for those 500.

That's what we got, and now while we are assembling those 250 units, more are being built and therefore 500 are expected to ship on Friday (that's what we have been told).

It was less to you, since you already knew, and more to the original poster, and anyone else reading the thread. I've yet to see information as comprehensive, and I'm happy to correct/update it, if necessary.

For the latter, no, I do not recall having seen you say that's why you sent some sooner. I try to follow all your posts (special thanks to the OPT tracker), but I do not claim to be infallible, so I may have missed one. Where was it?

PS - get some sleep!

Geez Ed, that is grrrrrreat. My order number is 1800-1900, so it looks like I will be getting my Pandora next month. I can

hardly wait. Thanks for the info. How are the TV out cables coming?

Geez Ed, that is grrrrrreat. My order number is 1800-1900, so it looks like I will be getting my Pandora next month. I can

hardly wait. Thanks for the info. How are the TV out cables coming?

Nor ordered, is how. ED said he wanted to wait to see another big shipment from CC first.

Which, at this rate, means they probably won't start until after CNY.

Back