How Long Will It Be Supported?

Blue Protoman

Simple question. How long does OpenPandora plan on supporting the Pandora? I know for ages after, people will develop software for it, but there's the issue of repairs...

Presumably as long as it is still profitable. They're hoping to do a Pandora 2 in a few years which will mostly use the same parts (case, keyboard, and nubs, probably battery as well, new CPU and LCD though) so you can bet at least some of the parts will be exchangeable for a long time coming. Unless OPT goes out of business. That would be bad.

maybe you can go back in time, and not buy the other delorean....

DaMummy said:

Or maybe go back in time with your single flux capacitor, steal the same flux capacitor from yourself, return to future with two flux capacitors and two deloreans.

Simple :)

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:
DaMummy said:

Or maybe go back in time with your single flux capacitor, steal the same flux capacitor from yourself, return to future with two flux capacitors and two deloreans.

D.

Then you need an Car Trailer to transport the second delorean, (is there a tŕailercoupling enable for a delorean?)

Dunny said:
DaMummy said:

D.
everyone knows you cant interact with yourself from another time, it could cause MASS DESTRUCTION. this is all simple physics which i thought youd know by now

You'll meet a wierd looking old man, who will give you his flux capacitor... After sixty years, you will be transported back in time and will give the flux capacitor to someone walking by. Done.

Is it possible to build a time machine out of another car? I really wanna have a Mini Cooper that can go to the mid-90s.

Blue Protoman said:
Is it possible to build a time machine out of another car? I really wanna have a Mini Cooper that can go to the mid-90s.

Probably feasible but the stainless steel construction of the DCM-12 is ideal for flux dispersal. Might be an issue with non stainless steel cars.

john

Back