How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

No answer to my email either, no idea when my order will be treated.

Nevertheless I understand that the gbax team is quite busy at the moment and that there is not enough time to answer all of the emails they get.

It's just such a hard time without any information (only wild guesses in different boards) ;)
A rough overview of order date and expected shipping day would be great.

Greetings,
Wolfgang

PS: Ordered before November (sadly not long before.........October 31st) :)

Like how many orders do you think have been made between the opening day and say Nov 1st? How many have been shipped vs. the 800 supposedly shipping today? We could figure it out a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
I Think seriously about cancelling my order to gbax and try another distributor like shibuyagame or Playasia :> i paid a lot ( they are expensiv...) + UPS shipping because i though i will received my console before december but ...

I ordered mine on Sunday 20th November 2005 and I just sent a email to them on whats going on with my order.
I just sent them one more :p thats 3 so far first 2 went by unanswered for a week now, so it's not like i'm being impatient as i have paid them :p so i deserve something in return for the 187 quid :rolleyes: or i might as well have donated to a charity.
Not trying to be a pain or anything, but wasting that kind of money is really all i can afford to spend on myself this christmas...so i want my present dammit! <_<

I ordered mine on the 12th November,if I get mine in December I will be a very happy person.The way I look at it is that my mate is also waiting for a XBOX 360 and thats cost little more than my machine so I don't mind waiting a bit.

Those who ordered pretty late (November) have to sit tight and be patient. They have 2 months to go through and only about half of it is done.

However, when you get around to shipping November orders (Craig!!!), an update would be greatly appreciated.

Those who ordered pretty late (November) have to sit tight and be patient. They have 2 months to go through and only about half of it is done.

However, when you get around to shipping November orders (Craig!!!), an update would be greatly appreciated.
I know that, but not when you've already paid for something to someone and have to wait for it to be shipped, the least that could be done is give you an estimate of when your order should be filled, instead of just being left in the dark and be gratefull that you will get something at all, sometime maybe perhaps :ph34r:

Even now people are impatient. For an update I got an email basically saying don't stress your gp2x arrives in one or two days maybe.
So maybe impatience is no longer a punishable offence

Even now people are impatient. For an update I got an email basically saying don't stress your gp2x arrives in one or two days maybe.
So maybe impatience is no longer a punishable offence
It's only natural, i 'crave' this thing, especially because i've already begun projects for it and they're naggin in the back of my mind to be finished.

I Think seriously about cancelling my order to gbax and try another distributor like shibuyagame or Playasia :> i paid a lot ( they are expensiv...) + UPS shipping because i though i will received my console before december but ...

Before I ordered I was told that my device would be in my inbox before Nov. 28th. At the moment it doesn't look like getting it before mid December.

But I am not going to complain about it. I just would be happy about a little bit more information about the shipping process.

Cancelling is not an option for me. What are some days of patience compared to the great device we will be using in some weeks? Cancelling would also mean to give up your place in the queue and switching to the end of the next queue. I think other shops will not get their devices earlier than gbax.com. Another plus is that the newer devices (next batch) probably might include some improvements (package containing Software, control stick adjusted correctly, newer firmware, etc.) which means less possibility of destroying your unit while you are trying to fix the early bugs yourself.

I see myself already a part of this great community and I want to contribute something to make it an even more wonderful community, even if it's just a small bit of patience I have to offer.

Greetings,
Wolfgang

Loads have shipped today, the confirmation emails are running behind.

Ok, in other thread Craig said he's shipping 800 on Monday, and there are people who ordered in September who'll get their units from this shipments. That makes me wonder if my order from mid-October will actually come out any time soon...although I was initially told mine will be shipped out today, Monday the 21st.

We're one confused crowd for sure. :)

Loads have shipped today, the confirmation emails are running behind.

Ok, in other thread Craig said he's shipping 800 on Monday, and there are people who ordered in September who'll get their units from this shipments. That makes me wonder if my order from mid-October will actually come out any time soon...although I was initially told mine will be shipped out today, Monday the 21st.

We're one confused crowd for sure. :)

Just have to keep the faith, I ordered mine on the 2nd October, no email as yet, but if I get one I'll be sure to post here, that way we get some idea as to where the orders are up to. :)

Craig if you get a spare second could you give us all an idea what up to what date the 800 units should cover? if all of you at Gbax towers are busy shipping its no problem, i have thumbs to twiddle

Back