How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

Hi all at GBAX-GP2x.co.uk I understand your very busy but I ordered my gp in the first week in oct ,would it be possible to give me a hin't as to when I will recieve it ,if it's soon I'll go away and die happy if it's December I'll just die ,I 've dropped you a coulpe of emails but didn't get a reply.

please ,please,please ,please.

Help me obi-wan your my only hope

Hey guys (and gals),

I keep seeing the same questions. "When's the cut-off date?", "I ordered mine last week, when will I get it?"

Now, have a think. Craig has posted here in the last hour or so, and so has seen all the questions, but has decided not to answer directly. Why would that be? Could it be because he's too busy? Packing your orders? Maybe?

Or could it be he doesn't want you to know directly how many units and orders he has? That's business sensitive information, I certainly wouldn't want to give any POTENTIAL competition any ideas of how well I'm doing, I'd just keep quiet about it. The last thing I'd want is to make my own competition by showing how busy my market place is.

Ask a sucessful businessman how well he's doing, and he'll always tell you either, "terrible" or "it could be better". :)

Anyway, the rumour I heard is that nobody's going to get them until March 2006. ;)

Er, just in case someone doesn't get it (there's always one), I made that up. Hehehe.

Cheers,

Frank.

yer frank you've got a point ,it's that old mushroom one -feed them shit and keep them in the dark.....if we all wanted discounts fine ,but we only want to know when ,I have asked this question by email and via this forum so ,I don't know maybe the trade secrets act or something

That maybe true about business...but when customers pay money upfront i think they deserve some respect in their questions being answered ( were not after exact dates, just rough ideas).

In business the CUSTOMERS are your business....keep them happy and you have no problems, lose them and you have no business. Pretty simple concept really.

yeah rumours, rumours are always bound to circle around unless one who is in the know, in this case craig, steps in and tells people otherwise. Else rumours will just flow and noone will know anything.... This could have the adverse effect if someone where to begin some negative rumours, which is bound to happen sooner rather than later.
We really could do with a stickied FAQ to answer the most common questions regarding gbax.com orders. But only Craig can make it happen

I ordered mine Monday the 14th November 2005, gbax already pulled money from my account, but noone responds to my emails. I'm frankly a bit tired of it all, i don't even know if i will get a gp2x :p since i'm kept in the dark. And it feels a bit like they just don't give a damn :(

I ordered mine Monday the 14th November 2005, gbax already pulled money from my account, but noone responds to my emails. I'm frankly a bit tired of it all, i don't even know if i will get a gp2x :p since i'm kept in the dark. And it feels a bit like they just don't give a damn :(

I would say that's just a we bit harsh. They've been going nuts; think about the amount of people trying to get this unit!!! And everyone of them wants a daily/hourly update!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cant see why someone from there doent post on the state of play. For a start it would stop the loads of emails they are getting sent every day and secondly it would reassure their customers that they "care"...which at this moment in time it seels they do not.

Maybe they have taken too much on and cant cope which will surely backfire with customers not ordering from them again........but who knows.........

Back