How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

More are being shipped today, Most likely in the order that they were placed with GBAX.com Id say they are up to orders around the 18th-20th September but that depends on how many are shipping at once I suppose.

Ordered mine on the 22nd September. No e-mail yet.

Maybe its like that "a watched kettle never boils" syndrome cos I'm checking my mail every 30 seconds :)

I emailed Gbax on saturday i think, asking if i would recieve mine before christmas, if i ordered next week (this week) and Jacquelyn said that i would, so im going to be ordering mine tonight :D. Im amazd at how fast everything is being ported, well done guys!

I ordered mine on the 18th and no email so far... it's a real struggle to focus on my work at the moment!

I spent most of my time at a conference last week doodling design plans for my gp2x programs :)

Andrew

I know that feeling ordered mine on the 17th in the eveining and no email here either :-(

I ordered mine on the 18th and no email so far... it's a real struggle to focus on my work at the moment!

I spent most of my time at a conference last week doodling design plans for my gp2x programs :)

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
well this news surely is a letdown :( i wont finish my gp2x projects this side of christmas then, and noone answers the mail i've sent to gbax asking for status on my order, been 6 days since i sent the last one <_<
Craig hasn't answered any of the questions i've asked him on this board either....wondering whats going on..

No answer to my email either, no idea when my order will be treated.

Nevertheless I understand that the gbax team is quite busy at the moment and that there is not enough time to answer all of the emails they get.

It's just such a hard time without any information (only wild guesses in different boards) ;)
A rough overview of order date and expected shipping day would be great.

Greetings,
Wolfgang

PS: Ordered before November (sadly not long before.........October 31st) :)

Back