Holiday Gp32 Wishes - What's Yours?

Prophet

God I'm old.
Website
Visit site
Just wondering - what GP32 projects are people most hoping to see get a holiday time release?

Personally, I'm hoping to see a new DrMD release for Xmas time. :) I'd also love to see Masterlator continued and spruced up a bit, it's off to a great start. And while I'm kicking around holiday wishes - a few goodies from mighty Rlyeh would be sweet.

On the homebrew front... Well, maybe a new game from Nazca. NazcaSphere is a very good game, the guy has good ideas. Would also love to see a new arcade remake project from Jycet, AkaNoid was remarkably brilliant.

So - what would you like to see happen on GP32 for the holidays?

here's my list..

---REALLY WANT---
- a new version of DrMD
- a version of NeoGP32 with saves and/or savestates (least likely to happen though)
- a ton of SmashGP charectors

---WOULD LIKE---
- improved opensnes9x even though I'm fine with how harvest moon runs at 166
- a version of fGB32 that won't keep deleting all my saves <_<
- another nicely polished homebrew game such as PuzzleMix, Nazcadreams, ect.

EDIT: just fixed some spelling :p

I just want to play Kid Chameleon with full sound & save states.

What I want for my GP32 for Christmas would have to be a new version of DrMD or fGEN with z80 support. Another thing that would make this a wonderful holiday for my GP would a new version of oSNES9x... but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Oh and... maybe a new version of SCUMM or gpQuake. :)

The new DrMD is at the top of my list too. It sounds like it is comming along nicely.

My first wish is that Mr. Spiv finds a perfect solution (maybe just a firmware hack? Or a simple HW Mod?) to make all the old software run on the new BLUs :)

I would want the playstation emu to be released, i don't mind if it runs amazingly slow, i just want to see it running. Also a new release of fGB would be nice.

yeah, definatley want to see a new release of GPAdvance, also DrMD with saves would be great. After that OS9X with transparency fixed or any of the F series of emus updated.

umm
i think your a little confused about what can be ported
this looks like a comercial game
you need a source code to port things
so this could not be ported
or any other game that you could go buy at the store
unleass the source code is released

Yeah sorry - I didn't mean ported perse. I just meant that it would be great to see some sort of version of this (or any other rally game) on the GP32

im going to be bored out of my skull at crimbo, cos im going to isle of white, i think thats how you spell it, on the 23rd so a new version of opensnes9xgp would be fantastic

EvilDragon posted on Dec 11 2004 at 01:57 AM said:
My first wish is that Mr. Spiv finds a perfect solution (maybe just a firmware hack? Or a simple HW Mod?) to make all the old software run on the new BLUs :)
Yes that would be useful...
Not particularly what I want though, as I don't have one of the new BLU's...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether I get a faulty BLU or not (I'll know in a week, but it's not from Lik Sang so maybe I"ll get lucky) I would still hope that someone does solve the problem of the blue bar.

And yeah, a new and improved version of DrMD I think would be the best thing there could be to make me very happy to have a GP this Xmas.

Back