hhhmmmm

bringoutthegimp

Nova is a dumbass
Website
Visit site
has anyone else had a problem with the smc and it unformats it or something leaving you with nothing on it?? that just happened to me and now im annoyed

Yes.

Using the cracked version of PClink (for longerfile name purposes), this happened last nite.

I had loaded a bunch of stuff and then went to run it - and the card acted like it was unformatted with nothing on it.

The other problem that I have been having is that I get timeout errors all the time while loading files. It could be 5 it could be 20 - it doesnt really matter - but the link will disconnect and I will have to restart the GP32 and rerun everything, once or twice is fine - but this seems to happen like 30 times in a single session.

HZ :ph34r:

This is the reason why everyone recommends you get an SMC card reader/writer (although a digital camera will do just as well, really)... using your Gamepark to transfer the files is fairly hit and miss, and really slow. You're much better off spending the $30 or whatever and getting a card writer.

I got a 6-1 card reader - so I will try that today and hopefully that will fix some of the problems - yeah.

HZ :ph34r:

Back