My movies wont play in Moviepark!?!?!?!?!?!?&#

toxik

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I used virtual dub and the guide on www.gp32emu.com but when I open the file the gp32 just freezes and does nothing! I have tryed leaving it for an hour to see if it loaded but nothing happened, it just froze! whats going on? any advice?

for audio i used mpeg layer 3
and for video I used divX 4.12 but there was three 4.12 codecs so... maybe that has something to do with it....

3 times 4.12.......how strange!
Just go on the net then grab the official 4.12 divx codec (about 810K)
then install this one so after that you will (theorically) only have 1 time the 4.12 codec...
Then you will have to reencode your divx...
I hope this will work

see you ;)

I dont see the point in insulting someone who cant use correctly a divx encoder as Vdub....but if its WAREZ then you're right....

see you ;)

BTW GPcinema is about 7€ and can handle a better quality than moviepark so maybe you should just buy the new one

i think that's a warez too, since he registered in november and that by that time movie park was out, unless he got a used gp32, but i think it's warez. <_<

for video I used divX 4.12 but there was three 4.12 codecs so... maybe that has something to do with it....
i had that problem...

uninstall all your divx codecs

then find DivX412Codec.exe

there's also a prob with some versions of VirtualDub... i have version 1.5.10 and it finally works excellent....

has taken me 3 months to start encoding videos.. couldnt bear to post on here asking but vdub and the codecs were a prob...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back