Crap my SMC died again...

Mash

I was playing the Sarien interpretor last night and all of a sudden the game freezes, i try rebooting and it says there's nothign on the SMC. It was wiped clean, or messed up or something. This is already the second time that's happaned, and it's really annoying losing everything and having to load it all again. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone have a solution or explanation for it? Should I get rid of this 128 mb SMC and get a new one, or could i expect the same problem from others, I know this technology can sometimes be unstable.

This happened to me a few times in the beginning when I was using PCLink. Since I am using a card reader the problem is gone.

Mash posted on Aug 6 2003 said:
Evil Cartman, you're not that evil, thanks a bunch :).
You do know that "evil cartman" from the parallell universe is in fact very nice? The opposite of the real cartman...

Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad to help, this also happens a lot to me, first time it happened was on a holiday ! then i panicked, i just tried to go into pc link in orig fw, then i saw the "Recover SMC" option, i tried to press it and all my data was restored :D

and, i aint evil. what kraahl said :p
and also, my nick is spelled with underscore, "Evil_Cartman" ;)

Back