HF6 update problems

crow_riot

been on hf5 all the time (for long now) and just because some pnds didnt show up in the menu i flashed hf6.

first i tried the pnd for updating, but using this just ruined wifi - the wifi module could not be loaded anymore.

so everything worked fine during flash progress, then i've setup my pandora as before and chose xfce as default. so the problem is now, whenever i boot into xfce the pandora suddenly turns off without notice. any hints?

i've just removed the battery and leave it lying there and will put it in afterwards, probably just an issue of a misaligned battery. dont think the battery is flat, i've had it fully charged yesterday night.

ok ignore me for now ... i've just removed all the sd cards, re-entered the battery ... and now i at least am able to get back onto xfce :)

Did you do a full flash or just the upgrade package? I seem to recall some people saying they had issues with the upgrade, and only a full flash would guarantee success.

i first did the upgrade, which didn't work .... but now after a full reflash and a few reboots it seems to work again as it should

Back