Hey Davec Do You Remember My Zodiac Jostick Mod Lol

renejr902

Website
Visit site
Hey DaveC do you remember my zodiac joystick mod LOL
who remember my jostick mod and aa battery fan adaptor ?
i was gb_fan gb_Fan gb_fan

LOL, i remember that i had to remodded it with another joystick smaller. i couldnt get it in my pocket ;)

the aa battery adaptor was freak enough but working :) LOL i could played for hours with the zodiac
and i used a fan adptor to overclok my zodiac. i was really freak in these times.

Who remember that ?

http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=18732&hl=gbfan&st=15 ( josytick mod

http://www.emuboards.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=18981 ( battery adaptor

its me renejr902. i just recover my old gp32x account of 2004. i will not use it anymore. it was just a testing purpose.
im back at renejr902 in a few seconds

unfortunately it was me. i made a lot of zodiac mod very funny.

:)

even my 2 gp32 are modded. one at 216mhz and others at 220mhz. my 220 mhz gp32 was modded to 240mhz with a 3 aa battery adaptor but i removed it, prefer it with 2 aa at 220mhz :) i said it was a friend technician, but for real its my father. lol He is a video console repair technician. he modded my gp32 nlu and flu with resistance.

i had a old account at gp32x forum in 2004, when i first bought my gp32 blu. i reactive it for fun. i had completely forget it until yesterday. i was a emuboard member when i modded my zodiac

Yeah i kind of remembered that.

I remember I bought the Zodiac but thought it was crap for emulation. Everything stretched and that terrible analog.

I "modded" the location of my Zodiac by ditching it on eBay :p

LOL yeah i sold mine too, because of the analog joystick, a few months later i have to buy another one ,because my wife miss it. so i have a no modded zodiac now, and i dont play with it anymore. finally my favorite handheld is gp32 isnt strange ?

i loved my Zod, when i first got it i had no 5V DC charger i could mod to charge it (the standard one is 110V AC and won't work here) so i charged it off 3 C batteries i hooked up to the charging cable.
It had none of the frequent issues with the headphone jack and control sticks, always worked perfectly. Then i lend it to a "friend" for a day and it comes back broken...

The Zodiac is the finest PDA of all times IMO. Until the Pandora is released, obviusly.

Fishbong said:
The Zodiac is the finest PDA of all times IMO. Until the Pandora is released, obviusly.

I doubt about Pandora pda...

Last edited by a moderator:
PDAs are kind of passe' these days. Cellphones do most of those functions now.

Back