Zodiac 2 + Loads More. Near Brand New Condition!

Guyfawkes

Certified Idiot :)
Website
www.emuholic.com
The Zodiac for sale was originally my second Zodiac to be used if my first broke, but a few years down the line my first is still working well so I do not have a need for it.

It is a Zodiac 2 in near pristine condition, it has only been opened to check it was working, so its had around 10 minutes usage, the shipping screen protector is still on the screen. The user manual/cd seal is unbroken, headphones and wrist strap are unused. Included in this package is:

- 1x Zodiac 2 fully boxed (near brand new condition)
includes:
- zodiac 2
- unopened license/cd/quick start pack
- headphones
- wrist strap
- power supply with official travel adaptor pack so you can use worldwide
- power cable/usb to zodiac cable

- 1x Zodiac Cradle. Stylish cradle for recharging your Zodiac and easy use on your desktop.

- 1x Zodiac bungee cord stylus - used but good condition. excellent stylus and near impossible to loose!

- 6x Zodiac boxed games - 9 games in total
- Spyhunter
- Duke Nukem
- Z-Pak Adventure - Galactic Realms and Legacy
- Z-Pak Fun - Kickoos Breakout, Mega Bowling and Paintball
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
- Doom 2

- 1x Brando Zodiac Leather Case - used but good condition.

- 1x Veo Traveller Photo Camera. Not a great camera (I'll be honest) but I have thrown it in as I no longer use it.

I also have a pack of the Official Tapwave stylus replacements but I cant find them at the moment. If I find them by the time I send the Zodiac I will include them for free, but with the bungee cord stylus you will probably never need them :)

I looked on Ebay for rough prices the Zodiac 2 is selling for, it seems to be around the £80 area without many of the above accessories and games. So I would consider sensible offers in this price range. Please mention what country you are in when making your offer, Postage and Packaging would be around £8 in the UK, for outside UK I will try and get a rough price. I can accept PayPal and Bank Transfer (you pay any additional costs though) and if you are in UK, a cheque will be fine.

I will stop taking offers on Monday 27th November, depending on the highest offer I will decide to accept it or put it on Ebay.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Please note I will not be splitting the sell, its either the whole lot or nothing.

You can find images of all the above at the following links, sorry for the quality I suck at taking photos :)

Zodiac Box, Zodiac 2, Accessories, Cradle, Bungee Cord Stylus, Veo Traveller Photo Card, Tapwave worldwide power adaptor bag + plugs, boxed games, boxed games again, everything packaged up and ready to send.

NOTE: I have also posted this on my sites forums here, so please check there as well before making any offers or posting questions.

Hmm, I was looking for a pda, but this looks ok. Does it have a document viewer?

Fishbong - sorry I cant split it, i am clearing out all the stuff I dont need or use and want it all sold together.

Nova - It comes with Wordsmith but I think thats its own format and doesnt support others. There are various programs like Picsel Proviewer which does word, excel etc.

I`m pretty interested, and you are probably the best guy to get one of these from, but really i can`t afford it till the end of the month, so maybe if you are still selling it then, you may have yourself a customer...

nova - best thing to do is make me an offer, if yours is the highest and you can guarantee you can pay for it at the end of the month then you can have it. i dont mind waiting until the end of the month as I was going to put it on ebay after depending on the offers.

I havent checked battery life, from what I understand the battery type deteriorates after time even if not used but I would guess that it will still be in good condition, certainly not as bad as the life on my other zodiac :)

I will charge it up now and see if theres any noticeable battery drop on standby, then tomorrow I will try with an emulator or tcpmp if i get a chance.

Mr.Jabberwocky - your offer is the highest so far :)

Doing a battery life test now, I have left it on standby for 12 hours so far with next to no change in battery life and I am currently running TCPMP movie player with lost.s03e06.hdtv.xvid-xor.avi playing (no conversion). I will check the battery life after each runthrough. I will update later on with battery usage.

Incidentally, I forgot just how fookin nice movie playback is on the Zodiac :) Heres a photo of Lost http://www.emuboards.com/images/zodiacsell-11.jpg, the blotches on the screen are from the video, its raining in that scene.

[UPDATE] I have to go out for a few hours so I cant test it any more today. Here are the results of my test. I left the Zodiac on standby for 12 hours since last night and then used TCPMP to play the above Lost episode twice (90 minutes in total) which should be maxing out the CPU. After this the battery life was at 65% remaining which seems about right, this should mean you could easily watch two average length films on one charge.

Back