Help With Neo Geo Emulator Rage2X

casbloemie

Still Fresh
Hey guys,

So i've never needed help with my much loved Wiz, always used google and figured everything out with trail and error. But this is the first time i've struggled with an emulator to install it. I come to you because i REALLY dont know what else to try or even search for. Ill show u what i already figured out,

NeoGeo rage2x; I know that i need the BIOS i already got the correct on in the rom folder, the emulator start up i c the start up screen with all the game titles in red.
I also know that i unzip my games into the rom folder, and that it cant be a .BIN file ive got all of them in .MVS.
I pasted them in and they dont appear i changed through select to show only the available games and nothing shows up.

NEOGEO folder; NEOGEO- conf
preview
romrc.d
roms----------------------- 000-lo.lo
save sfix.sfx
uptill here all folders skin vs-bios.rom
gngeo_wiz Samurai Shodown IV - Amakusa's Revenge.MVS (example rom)
mmuhack.ko
pollux_set
rage2x.cfg
rage2x.dat
rage2x.gpe
rage2x.lng
rage2x_wiz

OK, i think thats it the game doesn't show, please tell me what to do, im desperate!!! To find all of this info about the .bin to .mvs and finding the damn bios took me some time, but now im just stuck.

Greets and thank,

Cas.

Oh no the layout changed. So so clear it up; in the rom folders is the; 000-lo.lo sfix.sfx vs-bios.rom Samurai Shodown IV - Amakusa's Revenge.MVS (example rom)

SORRY

casbloemie said:
Oh no the layout changed. So so clear it up; in the rom folders is the; 000-lo.lo sfix.sfx vs-bios.rom Samurai Shodown IV - Amakusa's Revenge.MVS (example rom)

SORRY

I sent you a message. Check your messages. You will be very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK this is insane!!!! I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. i've been in total paraplegic shock for 3 hours now!!!

DOGEYMON thanx loads for your advice its awesome.

DOGEYMON FOR PRESIDENT :p

casbloemie said:
OK this is insane!!!! I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT. i've been in total paraplegic shock for 3 hours now!!!

DOGEYMON thanx loads for your advice its awesome.

DOGEYMON FOR PRESIDENT :p

Aw. Shucks. :cB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back