Help : Official Gp32 Blu Cd Lost

Tidus

Hello ^^

I've lost the official CD which is delivered with every BLU (original version, not BLU+) and I wanted to know if somebody here would be able to share it with me (to let me burn a copy back)? I find it well made & conveniant so if somebody would upload it by any way (I think the iso isn't too big) then I would be realy happy :)

many thanks for any help!

x68000 posted on Aug 6 2005 at 04:43 PM said:
pm me back and i'll email it to you. The file is only 13mb

I've just pm you ;) thanks alot :)

Last edited by a moderator:
tattooman posted on Aug 6 2005 at 07:24 PM said:
Or you could just download the file from www.gp32x.de.de

the link doesn't work...

I think you mean www.gp32x.de

hummm I already check there & it seems don't exist...
but maybe I'm wrong ....

Hi there, I PM'd you the link back to my webspace where I have uploaded the files, I didnt know how to make as ISO but you can just make a data disk in Nero and name it GP32 and put the contents of the GP32 folder into the Root of you CD.

Anyone else who needs it, its here:

http://www.fkclan.co.uk/GP32.zip

I will have to delete it after a week or so to save space/bandwidth on my website.

Thanks,

Steve.

fitzsteve posted on Aug 7 2005 at 09:08 AM said:
Hi there, I PM'd you the link back to my webspace where I have uploaded the files, I didnt know how to make as ISO but you can just make a data disk in Nero and name it GP32 and put the contents of the GP32 folder into the Root of you CD.

Anyone else who needs it, its here:

http://www.fkclan.co.uk/GP32.zip

I will have to delete it after a week or so to save space/bandwidth on my website.

Thanks,

Steve.

Hey Steve :)

that's simply perfect :) I hopefully got Nero so I won't get any trouble with that file ;p

and many many many thanks to have use your website space to upload it for me :)

@ fitzsteve: I`ve mirrored the GP32 CD zip file for you and placed a link for it in my sig indefinitely, For anyone else that may require it.

Trooper

trooper posted on Aug 7 2005 at 09:59 AM said:
@ fitzsteve: I`ve mirrored the GP32 CD zip file for you and placed a link for it in my sig indefinitely, For anyone else that may require it.

Trooper

that's a really great idea Trooper ;)

Back