Help Me And My Wiz

Javy3

Still Fresh
Hello I tried to turn on my Wiz and it gets stuck immediately on the part that says GP2X Wiz, Whatever you want and just sits on that sceen the whole time. What can I do and does anybody know the contact information for GPH's American base? Thanks for your time.

Actually I just reflashed the firmware and it works, thanks.

Hey Javy3. How did you flash the firmware? My wiz is stuck at the same place and won't boot, so i have tried to copy the firmware files to a (linux formatted) fat32 16GB SDHC card and hold the right shoulder button when i turn it on, but it doesn't get past the GPH logo. The screen just makes a little flash every 20 seconds or so.

Anyone have any idea as to what i am doing wrong?

u9i said:
Hey Javy3. How did you flash the firmware? My wiz is stuck at the same place and won't boot, so i have tried to copy the firmware files to a (linux formatted) fat32 16GB SDHC card and hold the right shoulder button when i turn it on, but it doesn't get past the GPH logo. The screen just makes a little flash every 20 seconds or so.

Anyone have any idea as to what i am doing wrong?

I would send in your Wiz for a replacement or your money back. There shouldn't be any issues with starting up, even if you are using an SDHC card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the suggestions. I will try and find a non-HC card, then i'll as EvilDragon what to do (that's where i bought it). All i did was turn it off (properly) while it was playing a movie.

/Uni

Back