Hello!

• Thread starter Kalisiin Returns
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
x68000 said:
Can you seriously tell me that you don't take ANY medication for your obvious problems?
Can you seriously tell me that

A - it is any of your fucking business?

B - that you are qualified to make such diagnosis...that you have a Ph.D. or an M.D.??

I didn't think so.
So shut your fucking mouth.

EDIT: And my only "obvious problem" is that I simply refuse to take shit off anyone. AND THAT INCLUDES YOU.

Anyone who treats me like shit...IS GOING TO HAVE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF SHIT HEAPED BACK UPON THEM BY ME. childish? Maybe so. But I do not care. I won't take shit off other people without giving it back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kalisiin Returns said:
And if you EVER suggest I am...or ought to be....hospitalized/medicacted ever again...I guarantee you I will find out who you are, and sue you for libel and slander...and I will also see to it criminal felony charges are brought against you for practicing [ spam word ] without a license.
Should i call for the men in white coats or does anyone else want to? :D

Kalisiin Returns said:
Anyone who treats me like shit...IS GOING TO HAVE AN EQUAL AMOUNT OF SHIT HEAPED BACK UPON THEM BY ME. childish? Maybe so. But I do not care. I won't take shit off other people without giving it back.

Kalisiin- I don't think you get it. Nothing you can do on a forum is going to constitute anything resembling revenge. It's like throwing rocks at thin air my friend.

And conversely, nothing an admin [edit] can do to you [end edit] on a forum should REALLY constitute you becoming this irate. If you can't see that and just STOP, you're only going to involve yourself in an endless rolling ball of stupidity that will get you no where.

Really, I'm sorry if you were misjudged on a forum but try to take these words to heart and you will be much better off.

TheRain said:
Kalisiin Returns said:

Kalisiin- I don't think you get it. Nothing you can do on a forum is going to constitute anything resembling revenge. It's like throwing rocks at thin air my friend.

And conversely, nothing an admin on a forum should REALLY constitute you becoming this irate. If you can't see that and just STOP, you're only going to involve yourself in an endless rolling ball of stupidity that will get you no where.

Really, I'm sorry if you were misjudged on a forum but try to take these words to heart and you will be much better off.
Kalisiin was never misjudged on here whatsoever, She was given ample opportunity to fit in, but continued to push people away with her abusive and disruptive posts.

A grip of reality is needed here. You can't have people walking around on eggshells just to please you, if that is where you need to be then a public forum is not for you.

Kalisiin Returns said:
Trooper - no...people were NOT POLITE...that's the whole point.
No, they made fun of me, and Admin wouldn't do shit to stop them.

As usual, I get to be victimized, and the bullies get away with being assholes.

And because I was put on "moderated" crap, I called the Admin on it, and told him what I thought of him...and thus, apparently, got banned.

I could really care less at this point, it's obvious you people all just want to stick up for each other and deny the fact that you are motherfucking bullies and assholes.

OTHER people can't abide the rules...BUT ARE NEVER FUCKING CALLED OUT FOR IT - SO WHY SHOULD I BE SINGLED OUT AND EXPECTED TO FOLLOW THEM??? FUCK THAT.

@Exo...You're an insensitive bastard because you have totally oversimplified and made light of the very real pain and suffering those people have. Then again, what else do I expect from someone who has not an ounce of empathy for others?

The fact is...my current boss at my job...happened to have been in a relationship with a male-to-female transgender person...and I knew her and many of her friends...so I DO know what I'm talking about...and have a lot of empathy for what they are going through. It is NOT as simple as you have presented it. Which is why I say you're an insensitive bastard.

and you're obviously projecting onto me...that what you know about your own self - YOU do care only for yourself.

As to me...There's some truth to it, I generally don't like people much, because most prove themselves to be backstabbing assholes in the end. I much prefer the company of animals. Especially dogs. At least THEY don't stab you in the back.

As to you, X6800...you're proving to be everything I said you were...making craks about "shemales" you are totally an insensitive bastard. If I WERE such a thing (and I am NOT) it would be none of your fucking business how I got off. In fact, even though I am NOT a shemale...it's none of your fucking business how I get off...or if I get off...or with whom I get it off!!

you wanna talk about rules on your forum...why don't you start by living by YOUR OWN FUCKKING RULES, YOU HYPOCRITICAL SON OF A BITCH?

And if you EVER suggest I am...or ought to be....hospitalized/medicacted ever again...I guarantee you I will find out who you are, and sue you for libel and slander...and I will also see to it criminal felony charges are brought against you for practicing [ spam word ] without a license.

dickhead.

FOLLOW YOUR OWN FUCKING RULES OF YOUR FORUM, ASSHOLE, IF YOU'RE GOING TO IMPOSE THEM ON OTHERS!!

See, you are just helping me to make my point, about what a hypocritical little son of a birch you are.

And these are the ramblings of a rational human being ?. If they are, Then i must have lead a very sheltered life.

Trooper

Kalisiin Returns said:
Sphinxter said:
Un-American? Please don't tell me he/she is an American, hard enough to hold your head up without such representation these days and I'm sure we'll see him/her on Jerry Springer enlightening us all soon enough if he/she hasn't been already.
Yeah, American.

More American than you!!

You probably voted for Bush. the most UNAMERICAN President in the history of our once-great nation.

I'm find it incredibly depressing to think assholes like you are representing us abroad. Please do your entire country a big favor and immigrate immediately.

ed; and when you get there, please, seek help.

Outright denying your gender identity now, and here I thought it wasn't something to be ashamed of. Tsk.

I'm just about convinced that what people say and what you actually hear are two entirely different things. There's no other way to really explain how stupid and irrational everything you say is, and how futile it is trying to explain anything to you.

ha-ha-im-using-the-internet.jpg

@Iorgy77 - Off Topic, since the Pandora could be just round the corner, is it not worth adding to the coding comp??

x68000 said:
@Iorgy77 - Off Topic, since the Pandora could be just round the corner, is it not worth adding to the coding comp??

Well I was thinking about it, but how would people test their entries and how would the entries be judged?

I am sure once the Pandora is out there will be similar contests.

Off topic again: the paypal donations have started coming through and we have already smashed the pledge amount. Some people have donated massive amounts, 250USD and 100euro for example.

Iorgy77 said:
x68000 said:

Well I was thinking about it, but how would people test their entries and how would the entries be judged?

I am sure once the Pandora is out there will be similar contests.

Off topic again: the paypal donations have started coming through and we have already smashed the pledge amount. Some people have donated massive amounts, 250USD and 100euro for example.
With some luck, many devs will have a Pandora in their hands a while before the end of the contest, or may already have a beagleboard for testing etc.

Just seems to be a great opportunity to kickstart Pandora development.

Back On Topic, should we add a poll to this thread? Please post suggestions ;)

Do I have to be the first to suggest an IP ban? Let's see Kaisialiaislialislasilaialsiasilan get around that.

Already posted a request to ED! He's a busy guy at the minute so we may see her crop up elsewhere for a little while yet :rolleyes:

The first user over 6 years using internet that i think he thinks similar to me. Anxiety and psychosis attacks here by reading the agreements from 98% of communities so i'm not active in any internet comunnity and searching the 2%. Seems that they're in a complot. And seems that mankind is not made for me, seems that i live in a sadic society. Exclusion/legal threats fears me. Anxiety too. I consider it lowers the rate of trusting in between users(at least to me)
You aren't a bot, bots are usually censored because they do data flood and false information, spam isn't any unwanted link, it's a commercial unwanted link and it's very wanted to link to homepages for subversive people as (you? and) myself; because google gives more priority to websites with more fame and contents rather than meta keywords matching or content.

Some people can say 'all comments are welcome' and later say they don't put comments 'x', 'y', or 'z' or with 'f' behaviour. Contradictory. Just because i'm in an egoist state of mind or non empathic state of mind. The rules that affects to me are implicit rules of neurotypicals('use common sense') or vulgar censorship, just meaning the words indirectly, as an expression.

Anyway, i give some reason to Exophase, with this argument: Did you see my comment? it doesn't shows hate to anyone by a physical, ethnical, etc thing. Whats wrong with small penis men? Or with big penis men? Man, a tip, transmit information to most of comunities mire directly, that can be more understood by most (or some more) people. Is there any scientific match about small penises and hostile people? no. The wrong thing in my opinion is to order or threat with hostile manners by asking for help. Not offended by that, just i don't see logical sense or match.

Not compassive people in world... love me. Suffer by me. Heal my worries and my anxiety.

Probably future banned user, i hope you feel good in your existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back