Your Business Is A Joke!

Yamaha YM3812

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
NOW LISTEN TO ME...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. WHATS THIS ABOUT GHOSTING OR LOOSEN SOME SCREWS,?? WHEN YOU GET THE GP2X?
WHY ARE PEOPLE WAITING SO LONG.? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. I KNOW BUSINESS VERY WELL
IF YOU CANT SEND SOMETHING THEN AT LEAST USE SOME RESPONCES.. THATS BAD BUSINESS WHAT UR DOING! YOUR FROM UNITED KINDOM? ARE YOU FUCKNIG TO BE BUSY DRINKING BEER ALL THE TIME.??
AND COME TO WORK AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS??

I PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR THIS GP2X.. WHO ARE YOU DEALING WITH SOME KOREANS WHO ARE STINGY??? WELL......... THATS NOT OUR FAULT! YOU BETTER FIND YOURSELF A BETTER MANUFACTURER.

IM TELLING YOU NOW.. I HAVE COUPLE OF FRIENDS FROM UNTIED KINDOM, WHO WILL REFUND ASS! VERY QUICKLY! AND I WILL REFUND THIS GIZMO IF I FIND OUT ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!
BEWARE!

WHEN DELIEVER OR SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU NEED TO BE 101% TO EVERYONE.. I KNOW ITS HARD TO DO BUT THATS BUSINESS!

INFACT I WILL NEVER BUY OF YOUR COMPANY AGAIN! I CAN ALREADY SEE YOU ARE STINGY PEOPLE.
YOU WONT EVEN SHOW A PICTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS ON YOUR WEBPAGE..

I HEARD PEOPLES BOXES HAVE BEEN OPEN! BEFORE BEEN SHIPPED OR WHATEVER.. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE UP TOO? WHY ARE YOU OPENING THE BOXES FOR?

ARE TRYING TO SHARE THE BITS AND PEAICES TO OTHER PEOPLE??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

EXCUSE ME EVERYONE FOR THIS IM AUSTRALIAN, BUSINESS MAN. I JUST TYPE REALLY QUICKLY.

I THINK YOUR KEYBOARD IS BROKEN!

YOU'RE WRITING ALL IN CAPS:

WRITING IN CAPS IS NOT NICE

they open the boxes in order to ensure full functionality. I would like to reason with you, but you're obviously just a troll. Go away

Horscht posted on May 27 2006 at 09:42 AM said:
I THINK YOUR KEYBOARD IS BROKEN!

YOU'RE WRITING ALL IN CAPS:

WRITING IN CAPS IS NOT NICE

they open the boxes in order to ensure full functionality

no no .. you are by law not suppose to open any boxes..trust me only the customer is allowed too.

the ONLY people allowered to open the gp2x box is Customs.. becouse customs. are the law and they check for importing drugs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Credibility--; =(

Ever stop to wonder if the faults are actually very rare, but when it does happen people are vocal about it?

Oh, and the ghosting is the PSP. The GP2x used to have faint scanlines. Personally I've had no trouble, and I got mine in December. And if they didn't test the units the manufacturer wouldn't. Also, I think they open the boxes to flash the newest firmware on. What's the problem with that? =P

one day i bought a dvd burner of this chinese guy...you always find a chinese guy working in a computer sales store..

he sold me dvd burner.and he open the box without my concern.
and he took out cd software.. the bastard. then sold the box to me.

And you didn't say: "Oi, that's my software!"

And besides, what are they gonna take out? The rubbish alkaline batteries? The faulty USB cable? The little clingfilm cover of the battery lights? =P

Khatoblepas posted on May 27 2006 at 09:53 AM said:
And you didn't say: "Oi, that's my software!"

And besides, what are they gonna take out? The rubbish alkaline batteries? The faulty USB cable? The little clingfilm cover of the battery lights? =P

ahh , he was little to fast for me.

oh well.

somtimes you gotta be carefull who you deal with ;)

Line O posted on May 27 2006 at 09:54 AM said:
Please don't say you're Australian. For the love of God, please: Don't say you're Australian.

That is all.

well im not fully australian im italian and among other mix..

First thing. Is there a software made espacialy for creating flame-users on the BBs? Because from the first post it looked like there is.
Second. Do you really mind that they open and check stuff if everything is inside when it gets to you? I don't. Something is missing from your GP2X box? If no then why do you complain?
Third. That "...you always find a chinese guy working in a computer sales store..." sounds kind of racist. Do you have something against these guys? I don't and if one took out your software CD then move your ass back to the shop and ask for the CD. If you're a buisness man then why don't you know that if you don't have everything in the box you can go and complain.
I'm sorry for harsh words but this kind of racist I-AM-BETTER-THAN-YOU-AND-KNOW-EVERYTHING type of people are so annoying.
Get a grip of reality man

anyhow..........

everyone say what you have to say... but under no-circumstances.. anyone try and delete this thread ...i think i speak for most people.... dont worry, i think i do.

and for all those who have got there gp2x..and your not saying anything. thats becouse you got yours already!

dont worry.... one day you will get ripped off.. and it will hurt you.. dont worry

listen kids.. im not posting anymore. im here to help some people dont worry sit down and relax. :)

I don't think by introducing even more Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt into the system is going to help anyone. If it's broke, you send it back and get it replaced. End of story.

Slinging FUD around is bad business ethics, you know. It's not illegal, but immoral.

Yamaha YM3812 posted on May 27 2006 at 10:39 AM said:
NOW LISTEN TO ME...

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. WHATS THIS ABOUT GHOSTING OR LOOSEN SOME SCREWS,?? WHEN YOU GET THE GP2X?
WHY ARE PEOPLE WAITING SO LONG.? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON.. I KNOW BUSINESS VERY WELL
IF YOU CANT SEND SOMETHING THEN AT LEAST USE SOME RESPONCES.. THATS BAD BUSINESS WHAT UR DOING! YOUR FROM UNITED KINDOM? ARE YOU FUCKNIG TO BE BUSY DRINKING BEER ALL THE TIME.??
AND COME TO WORK AND FORGET ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS??

I PAYED GOOD MONEY FOR THIS GP2X.. WHO ARE YOU DEALING WITH SOME KOREANS WHO ARE STINGY??? WELL......... THATS NOT OUR FAULT! YOU BETTER FIND YOURSELF A BETTER MANUFACTURER.

IM TELLING YOU NOW.. I HAVE COUPLE OF FRIENDS FROM UNTIED KINDOM, WHO WILL REFUND ASS! VERY QUICKLY! AND I WILL REFUND THIS GIZMO IF I FIND OUT ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!
BEWARE!

WHEN DELIEVER OR SELL ANYTHING TO ANYONE YOU NEED TO BE 101% TO EVERYONE.. I KNOW ITS HARD TO DO BUT THATS BUSINESS!

INFACT I WILL NEVER BUY OF YOUR COMPANY AGAIN! I CAN ALREADY SEE YOU ARE STINGY PEOPLE.
YOU WONT EVEN SHOW A PICTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS ON YOUR WEBPAGE..

I HEARD PEOPLES BOXES HAVE BEEN OPEN! BEFORE BEEN SHIPPED OR WHATEVER.. WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE UP TOO? WHY ARE YOU OPENING THE BOXES FOR?

ARE TRYING TO SHARE THE BITS AND PEAICES TO OTHER PEOPLE??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

EXCUSE ME EVERYONE FOR THIS IM AUSTRALIAN, BUSINESS MAN. I JUST TYPE REALLY QUICKLY.

YOU TWAT !!

Back