Hehe This Is What You Get For Whining

___

Advanced Member
Sweet! Just wanted to mention that I like how this whole "the scene needs to pick up speed again blablabla" mess has turned out. People finally gave in and shut up... BOOM... now there is a whole shitload of stuff being released, a new sms/gg emulator, somebody who is promising another pcengine emu and lots and lots of new games and improvements...

The GP2X scene is just awesome... kind of felt like telling you all how much I appreciate this. Thinking back of the few weeks where everybody (including me) was like "omg the gp2x scene is going to die" puts a smile on my face... B)

Respect to those those those that can. Kudos to those that those that do. Me? I'm strictly end-user but respectful. I love those dudes that do it and they get my attention. As soon as I get the time i'll lurk in the dev corner - until then I just drink it up.

"Picking up speed" is the comment of the impatient and (probably) under 14 who have little social skills and are unaware of what constitutes a respectful comment.

I'm lucky enough to be able to have skills that I choose not to exercise for reasons mostly unspecified (Amiga musician). If someone gives me the tools (tracking) then I will be prolific... until then I contribute an honestly BIG thank you to those coding the appz I use on the GP2x.

Sonistar posted on May 7 2006 at 08:59 PM said:
(arrives late smelling of gin)

this scene is, okay.. not as nice as the other forums i attend.
THEN LEAVE, ASSHOLE. <_<

So like that, right? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
uh oh... i can see this thread going down into the ever so vast plains of non-sensical flamery...

I'll be releasing Doom3_2x v0.4 tomorrow! It'll run at 45 FPS with Ultra graphical detail and 8x Antialiasing with 16x texture anisotropy, but no per-pixel lighting support.

.. then someone will start screaming that we need the XGP so it can 'run 100%'. :( Maybe I won't release Doom3_2x. BASTARDS :(

xnopasaranx posted on May 7 2006 at 07:32 PM said:
uh oh... i can see this thread going down into the ever so vast plains of non-sensical flamery...
I'll give you nonsensical!

cactrot7oz.jpg

retro-haven posted on May 8 2006 at 12:13 AM said:
"Picking up speed" is the comment of the impatient and (probably) under 14 who have little social skills and are unaware of what constitutes a respectful comment.
I think you summed him up perfectly. :lol:

@bacteria: Except for the fact that I was criticizing exactly the kind of behaviour that he sums up... which then probably means that he did not sum up my statement but the ones of others...

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 8 2006 at 12:55 PM said:
Sonistar posted on May 7 2006 at 10:22 PM said:
yeesh iggy, i was kidding, -_-
yes so was he. the use of the " :p " smiliey institutes a jocular attitude.

This must be your first post that made me laugh.

There is so many stuff available for GP2X thanks to the people here. We shouldn't complain... How about a good famicon disc emu??? :p

Back