Release Hedgewars

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
Here is hedgewars, the tactival game where you blow up the other hedgehogs team.
preview1.png

The game use gl4es for the gamepart, and Qt4 (with GLES2) for the frontend. I needed to resized a few elements to make it fit the small Pandora screen for the frontend, I haven't tested extensively, but it seems everythings fit the screen correctly now.

History log
=========

Build 04
-------------

• Update to latest sources (0.9.24-1)
Build 03
-------------

• Update to latest sources
  • Update libs
  • Switched to gl4es
Build 02
-------------

• Fixed {X}/{Y} that was not correctly assignable (in fact Page up and Page down)
Build 01
-------------

• Initial build
  • Some FrontEnd resizing to make it fit the 800x480 screen res
  • Forced fullscreen.

Last edited:
Dejavu... I seem to remember there was already a port of this...
... I even remeber the controls didn't work so great on it...

... have I wandered into an alternate universe?

Dejavu... I seem to remember there was already a port of this...
... I even remeber the controls didn't work so great on it...

... have I wandered into an alternate universe?
I have not found any traces of it. I have seen request of it, and an thread somewhere with some try of a PND that didn't worked.
It is available on Android and iOS, so maybe you are mistaken with your phone?

I have not found any traces of it. I have seen request of it, and an thread somewhere with some try of a PND that didn't worked.
It is available on Android and iOS, so maybe you are mistaken with your phone?

I think I tried a Hedgewars pnd at some point and it didn't run too well.

It was entered in the rebirth competition a while ago, never uploaded for the repo and it had a bit of issues if I recall.

https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/rebirth-competition-summary-of-entries.65781/#post-1102435

Also it may have never been officially submitted to the competition, there was a post offering private testing to some users.

New build on the repo. Following a quick debug session with @FIQ on IRC, who had found that X and Y buttons where not assignable. It's fixed now.

Build 02
-------------

• Fixed {X}/{Y} that was not correctly assignable (in fact Page up and Page down)

New version on the repo.

I changed defaut binding to
vjump : {B}
hjump : {Y}
weapon : {X}

You may need to remove your old appdata/hedgewars/home/.hedgewars/settings.ini...

Build 03
-------------

• Update to latest sources
  • Update libs
  • Switched to gl4es

Back