Have You Been To Club Never Die, In, Second Life?

2hq5hf9.jpg

I never managed to try out second life, I signed up, but they never sent me a god damn confirmation email. So I emailed Linden Labsand they just replied with a slurry of uselessness.

Yeah, I installed the client and played a bit, then I realized that doing anything cool in the game required me to spend real money to buy fake money. I decided I didn't really want to do that.

I tried it out some months ago to see what it was like. Not that interesting. Also, I managed to take off all my clothes so I was like running/flying around naked for a bit. Took a while to figure out how to get my clothes back on. I've uninstalled it and never played it since.

Well it's actually a member here who occasionally posts, so yeah. It's not a spambot. Sure does look like a spambot though.

Thomas Dequinas said:
I tried it out some months ago to see what it was like. Not that interesting. Also, I managed to take off all my clothes so I was like running/flying around naked for a bit. Took a while to figure out how to get my clothes back on. I've uninstalled it and never played it since.

i pritty much did the same but im trying to get back into it but i will check out this club tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanna lend me their account so I can see what the fuss is all about?

Back