Hatari

It did. Very unusual process to me but it did. :D

I never tinkered with Atari computers.
And thanks to you and to Asmo, I've learned something too. :D

Whilst I do own a couple of games, my last experience with an Atari ST was back at a friend's place in the 90s, and now I know how to get it running on the Pandora.

It did. Very unusual process to me but it did. :D

I never tinkered with Atari computers.
And thanks to you and to Asmo, I've learned something too. :D

Whilst I do own a couple of games, my last experience with an Atari ST was back at a friend's place in the 90s, and now I know how to get it running on the Pandora.
I feel funny saying this to you but....Glad i could help ;)

Last edited:
This is running great on my Pandora. I have been playing some of my old favorites. I am having a problem with

the game Barbarian. That is the one where you sword fight. It loads fine, but I cannot get past the opening

screen. It seems like it needs to have a key pressed, but I have pressed everything and nothing happens. Ideas?

This is running great on my Pandora. I have been playing some of my old favorites. I am having a problem with

the game Barbarian. That is the one where you sword fight. It loads fine, but I cannot get past the opening

screen. It seems like it needs to have a key pressed, but I have pressed everything and nothing happens. Ideas?

sorry i don't have that game on Hatari.

Hatari is interesting though. I never thought i could get it to run.

I am having a problem with the game Barbarian. That is the one where you sword fight. It loads fine, but I cannot get past the opening (...)I have pressed everything and nothing happens. Ideas?

Barbarian by Palace Software? (Automation disc 29)

It's F1 (Pandora Fn + 1) for 1 Player start.

Let the barbarity begin.

Version 1.4 works great for me, but version 1.5 just came out. How about an upgrade uploaded to the Repro? Thanks....

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it really necessary to gravedig a 4 moth old thread to post something which really wasn't connected to the original thread anyway?

I think most of us would rather leave a certain person's posts buried deep in the annals (oo-er!) of history.

Anyone gotten the MIDI to work?? Docs say it will work with Timidty, but so I have had no luck. Will keep trying though.

I am having a problem with the game Barbarian. That is the one where you sword fight. It loads fine, but I cannot get past the opening (...)I have pressed everything and nothing happens. Ideas?

Barbarian by Palace Software? (Automation disc 29)

It's F1 (Pandora Fn + 1) for 1 Player start.

Let the barbarity begin.

Hmmmm?? I think I haved tried that and it just went back to the demo. I will try again. Thanks....

Back