Happy New Year 2022

Happy new year also from me, the plan of our gouverment to ban the sell of Sylvester Rockets to keep the peaple from emergency rooms worked quite well ….. not !!
It’s dosnt take Long to reach the French Border, so I would assume our neighbors got these stuff there ..
but at least I have ANC Headphones ^^

Happy new year!

Happy new year also from me, the plan of our gouverment to ban the sell of Sylvester Rockets to keep the peaple from emergency rooms worked quite well ….. not !!
It’s dosnt take Long to reach the French Border, so I would assume our neighbors got these stuff there ..
but at least I have ANC Headphones ^^
I guess that the majority of fireworks accidents are still happen by illegal stuff from Poland and other countries that sell fireworks without proper "CE" license. Interesting to see if the accidents are less or the same compared to non-corona years. I'm curious how the statistics are about that.

Hairy nude rear.

7598d103a735d5568964e4967e42823d.gif

320x200 for me. Coding graphics was simpler back then...

I want to push myself to become fluent in Japanese this year. And I have a target weight I want to, healtily, average less than for at least one week this year (I almost made it last year, but these holidays added back 1.5kg, so it still should be pretty achievable).

Happy New Year, I hope you will be more lucky than me.

My main Hard Disk almost died yesterday night leaving me in front of a BSOD, luckily after 15 reboots the OS was able to start again, so I spent the first night of the new year trying to recover stuff from it before it's too late...

Well, at least now I have a reason to finally update my rig to Windows 10 (after I'll get a new HD)... so to finally be able to play some latest games that were unable to run on the previous Windows version...

There, FTFY ;)

Late to the party but HNY 2022!
No man, I wanted to, but I'll have to leave a lot of games, and my main use is entertainment.
I used Mandrake/Mandriva as my main OS for like 4 years in the past, then I returned to Windows because I was loosing too much of the gaming world... returning to Windows seemed like the medieval age, but I was finally able to play everything.

I use Debian in a VM anyway.

Last edited:
I know that things are improving a lot lately, but still it's not as straightforward as to run them on a native OS.

Also, on Linux wasn't possible to use 2 mouse at the same time with independent coordinates and I'm not sure if things have changed... I'm able to use dual lightguns on Windows, but on Linux they were working as the same pointing device.

Yeah, how do you want to use two mice? Two pointers? That's the only other applicable use of two mice I can think of.
Yes, lightguns can work as a mouse device for the most compatibility, but to use two of them the OS must be able to manage 2 different cursors (or at least have a way to get separate coordinates of every device)

Back