Happy new Year

enhanced-13132-1403001736-1.jpg

Happy new year. :)

I wearing the hat a long time, and In winter whit a Buff Beanie underneath so I have also my ears covered, but i thought it looks a bit strange whit this beanie, but whitout, my ears get cold
So I refused to wear a normal winter beanie..
I bought the hat some years ago as I can’t wear normal hats in my opinion, also whe had such a hat at boyscouts and it was quite useful then..

The idea to use this hat also in Winter came from Red Dead Redemption 2 where they where in the Snow wearing they’re Cowboy Hats, so I found this a good idea..

Ok I think I will wear the hat from now ^^

Reactions: rSl
I just get my hair cut, when it's getting really warm seasonwise, and only then.

I usually cut my own hair, with a hair trimmer thing, but it's too cold and wet out there now to stand with my top off while I do that, and my hair now is starting to get long enough that it's starting to curl, so I might actually need to go to a bricks and mortar hairdresser before the season's out.

Crikey you guys are soft... with all the bushfires here if you want a haircut just stick your head out the window. It will burn off.. there ya go no more hair problem.... lol

• Love
Reactions: rSl
I was less speaking about, how I like my hair done, but what I wear on my head in winter.

Back