JdLL 2022 in Lyon - Journée du Logiciel Libre (Free and OpenSource Software Day)

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
This weekend (2nd and 3rd of april 2022) will be held in Lyon the JdLL. More information there: https://www.jdll.org/

There seems to be a lot of people participating, that's great. It's a physical event. If you are in the area, come (free entrance).
I'll have a both and I'll bring my Pyra prototype, ARM mini-PC, a PI400and SiFive RiscV sbc to speak about Box86 and Box64 :)

Sounds quite interessting, unfortunally, my French is much worse than my english,
Whe had a both on a Beeceeper Convention in Luxembourg a few years ago, but there is a huge difference between Luxembourg and Lyon ^^

I wonder if there is a French Training Software for the Pyra..

Would this also work on Phytian (Debian 11)? I would make these "Homework" Stuff more likly on a bigger screen ^^
Will try this, thanks

Cool. I know French, too.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds quite interessting, unfortunally, my French is much worse than my english,
Whe had a both on a Beeceeper Convention in Luxembourg a few years ago, but there is a huge difference between Luxembourg and Lyon ^^

I wonder if there is a French Training Software for the Pyra..
Anki is great for learning words. In fact, Anki has an amazing French deck for download on the website which includes audio and a lot of other information on the words. I am not sure if the Pyra has Anki, but Anki seems to be pretty common.

Of course, you will also need to learn grammar. Youtube can be used for that, though. There are plenty courses on-line.

All you need then is to download a few French books for practice.

Also, in the event, there will be some box86 goodies!
I have ordred some pens with box86.org logo on it :D

1648751365834.png

grey pyra.... looks so nice. was thinking what it reminds me of..... psx!

what's that other mobian thing?

Yes, it's a Pinephone (non pro) with the it's keyboard. I wanted to compare the size and thickness to the pyra. The keyboard is actualy nice, but you need to use the touchsceen for mouse.

Back