Halo 1 Wiz?

Can the wiz handle Halo 1?

• Total voters

xXJackXx said:
this would be awesome!

specially since Halo is teh bestest game ever in the whole entire world......

if he gets someone to port Halo over I want someone to port Gears of War over..........

since its teh bestest game also and i hads just been playing it!!!

Ur right bro, Halo is a pretty cool guy, eh is going to be ported into the wiz and doesn't afraid of anything , xbawks 4ever :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tunee said:
or you get a game gear off ebay for cheap, it runs halo 3 very smooth

LOL! Fun!
I made this:

hfl8dgdl71.jpg

beavith said:
I hate the fact that i got an xbox a couple weeks ago, and im already labled a xbox kid lol. It's not my favorite sytstem, mine is the N64!

You played the xbox
you played Halo

you jump on here and instantly ask for a port of a game you had just been playing.

hence xbox kiddy

beavith said:
I hate the fact that i got an xbox a couple weeks ago, and im already labled a xbox kid lol. It's not my favorite sytstem, mine is the N64!

Haha, while this thread has provided many LOLs, in your defense, I think you have taken our abuse very well :) I wouldn't label you Xbox kid for simple reason that your avatar is Sonic. I LOVE Sonic. Although you better be representing the Genesis days! because if you're only a fan of the "new" age of Sonic we're gonna have problems... haha...

MiOdd said:
beavith said:

Haha, while this thread has provided many LOLs, in your defense, I think you have taken our abuse very well :) I wouldn't label you Xbox kid for simple reason that your avatar is Sonic. I LOVE Sonic. Although you better be representing the Genesis days! because if you're only a fan of the "new" age of Sonic we're gonna have problems... haha...
I like to tell myself that Sonic was put in the hospital a long time ago due to a car accident. His evil twin has been going around making stupid Sonic games and trashing his name. Oh, and i take the abuse well, because im sure someday i will be dealing it. Nobody likes a hypocrite!

Its nothing personal. Thats the way it goes on the net. There is not much to lol about in these forums, so if there is an opportunity, everyone jumps at it.
And i bet most people here do own an xbox anyway.

xXJackXx said:
beavith said:

You played the xbox
you played Halo

you jump on here and instantly ask for a port of a game you had just been playing.

hence xbox kiddy
I played my computer, i played halo pc. Hence pc kiddy? its not like im asking for Halo 3 lol.

Madman said:
Its nothing personal. Thats the way it goes on the net. There is not much to lol about in these forums, so if there is an opportunity, everyone jumps at it.

*hides his xbox behind his dreamcast*

beavith said:
I played my computer, i played halo pc. Hence pc kiddy? its not like im asking for Halo 3 lol.

no you can't be a pc kiddy, that just doesn't work.

xXJackXx said:
Madman said:

*hides his xbox behind his dreamcast*

beavith said:

no you can't be a pc kiddy, that just doesn't work.
Can i just be a gamer? If anything im a Genesis junkie!

I think more of the annoyance comes from how much hype people had to listen to about Halo, when really it was just a mediocre FPS that kids obsessed about, so when people request it to work on a new platform, most people just think "Why?".

beavith said:
Can i just be a gamer? If anything im a Genisis junkie!

If so, you would know its "Genesis" *giggles*
Anyway, you are probably right. We are multiplatform gamers. Thats why we own a Wiz - besides our other consoles (9 in my case).

Enverex said:
I think more of the annoyance comes from how much hype people had to listen to about Halo, when really it was just a mediocre FPS that kids obsessed about, so when people request it to work on a new platform, most people just think "Why?".

True. I'd tend to say mediocre would be exaggerated. I think Duke3D had more different enemies than Halo had. But for the younger players, the hype about how awesome Halo ought to be, is like brainwashing them. "See, this is a great game. This is the way a game is meant to be. Everyone loves it." Hence they learned Halo = great game - and don't know its "ok" and not more.
But thats what advertising is all about :)

Tunee said:
or you get a game gear off ebay for cheap, it runs halo 3 very smooth

8x68u5k36xav.jpg

Funny thing is, even if this existed no one would play it because it would probably take a new six batteries ever two minutes. I can't even be bothered to put ONE set of six batteries in my old game gear.

Halo is certainly not my favorite FPS, for gods sake i prefer Marathon! For me, i had just gotten done playing it on my PC, then thought to myself, WOOOOOOOOOOW. Not really thought through.

I would just like to thank everyone who has posted. Most of the time, on other forums, people would have bashed me non-stop, but ive found the humor here to be respectable, and ive laughed at about eveything here.

Been working on this port since i read this topic 2 day's ago just finished it, had a few technical problems (thanks to tunee for helping me out :p ) but you must agree the results are great...
zxhalo81.JPG

Madman said:
True. I'd tend to say mediocre would be exaggerated. I think Duke3D had more different enemies than Halo had. But for the younger players, the hype about how awesome Halo ought to be, is like brainwashing them. "See, this is a great game. This is the way a game is meant to be. Everyone loves it." Hence they learned Halo = great game - and don't know its "ok" and not more.
But thats what advertising is all about :)

i think you've hit the nail on the head here. With it being hyped like it did.

Now to me a good fps ported to the Wiz is Doom/Quake etc but thats what i grew up playing.

Thats what i'm loving about the wiz being able to play the old games again.

Back