Half-Life 2D

Wasn't it mentioned earlier that the poll was just for fun and doesn't affect his decision on which platform he will port the game to next?

,an just voted were at 30% but the gbas still higer at 35%! were close we should have tons of people form this site all vote and the gp32 could win easily :D

We did. The GP32 went from about 2% to above the GBA's. Then we stopped, and the polls began to naturally balance a bit, back in favour of the GBA and relegating the GP32. However, thanks to our vote-rigging, the GP32 did manage a 30% score which is insane considering the relative audience size of the GBA to the GP32's.

voted and we're losing guys!!!

Java 16.99%
GameBoy Adv. 35.7%
N-Gage 7.4%
GP32 28.92%
Nokia/Cellphone 9.27%

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why does anyone want it for the GBA?!?! it sucks donkey balls!!! (granted it does have some class games... but GP32!!!!)

voted and we're losing guys!!!

Java 16.99%
GameBoy Adv. 35.7%
N-Gage 7.4%
GP32 28.92%
Nokia/Cellphone 9.27%

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO why does anyone want it for the GBA?!?! it sucks donkey balls!!! (granted it does have some class games... but GP32!!!!)
damnit, i cannot seem to veiw this page
i have cable and it takes a bit just for it to say: OMFG TEH PAGE DO NOT LOAD!!!
or somthing to that effect

noo we lsoing
well he said the poll will sway him, not make his desicsion
i think it would be easier to make it for the GP32 first, then degrade the GP32 to fit GBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Relax, it'll be slower on the GBA with any luck. Plus I believe the GP32 has a higher resolution. Considering that only a portion of the GBA community own flash, linkers etc. the technical advantages of the GP32 might sway him towards it :)

We will never have more votes cause most people own a GBA but when you think about it, it makes no sense to even have a GBA up there cause its worse then the Gp32. Stupid GBA fools

gba :angry:

Games are good (mario&luigi and some games)
handheld is fu.... dam... shi....
- no light
- little display
- sp version cost too much (gp32 can very more than gba )
- first useful with a 256 cadridge do save files on it

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
:angry: :( :blink: :( :angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

this is sooooooo old, i can't believe there's still voting even going on. I thought this ended a couple of months ago.

As I said before, I talked to them a while back and they even don't have a GP32. So the PC game is also halted, I wonder if it will be ever be released or if Sierra / Valve sues them.

Please don't get me wrong, but for me Sierra is one of the most unfriendly companies out there. First of all they "stole" Al Lowe the licence to make a Larry episode, and they're doing now a new very shitty looking sequel, they cancelled the Dreamcast version of Half-Life for odd reasons and now they sue fans who wants to make fanprojects. Screw you Sierra. I boycott all your games (except for Larry 1 - 7) and I really feel no mercy for your stolen Half-Life² source code. In fact that was very stupid that you're really this naive to think this could never happen.

Update: Oh yeah, to get back on topic, someone should contact them and offer them to borrow the GP32 for a while so that they can look at this great machine and maybe do a port as well. *crosses fingers*

as this game is not being distributed for profit it is legal. like the 2d oot remake.

Pretty much the full gp32 community has already voted(several times) so i cant see is overtaking the gba once more. was great the first time round though.

The guy making it was on the forum a wee while back getting the gp32 coding tools, he said then that the poll was only for the fun of it and he wasnt going to base his decision on it anyway.

Back