Half Life???

F

famendo

what happened to the 2d version of half life project for gp32, was it stopped???

yea i was surfin yahoo one time an come across seen a few pics as well it looked cool

The only 2D half-life I know of is Codename Gordon for PC...
and there is a wad for doom2 but it only featured the first few levels, but it was pretty fun to play :)

Edit: barnesy was faster...

yea it will be cool if it comes out, by the way what would u guys suggest for a beginner programmer to learn

If you haven`t any coding skills yet and you want to do games for the gp32, the easiest way will be Fenix. Easy to learn.

This came about via a poll that the devs of Codename Gordon held on there site, the GP32 port came out on top of the list of devices to port it to but considering Codename Gordon was bank-rolled by Valve and tied up with the HL2 launch it was all a bit of a marketing scam ;) and I doubt there was ever much intention to port it to anything other then the PC they coded it for.

Macbeth posted on Oct 28 2005 at 04:19 AM said:
Thank you. I've given it a look, and I didn't understand a bloody word of it. Insert variables? What? DOS is easier..

Then you shouldn`t try any higher languages :D
Seriously, DOS is NOT a coding language it`s an operating system ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Oct 28 2005 at 10:34 AM said:
Macbeth posted on Oct 28 2005 at 04:19 AM said:
Thank you. I've given it a look, and I didn't understand a bloody word of it. Insert variables? What? DOS is easier..
Seriously, DOS is NOT a coding language it`s an operating system ;)
I think he knows that ;)

Macbeth posted on Oct 28 2005 at 11:25 AM said:
Could you try using a different word than bareback? It's sort of confusing.. are you implying DOS is not of the heterosexual persuasion?
What has bareback got to do with homosexuality?

Edit: Bareback is just "without protection"

Macbeth posted on Oct 28 2005 at 12:02 PM said:
Ah Empyre..
Bareback is the term referred to as meaning... -sodomy without protection-.
Ah Macbeth..
Bareback is the term referred to as meaning... -anything without protection-. Riding horses, having sex, sodomy, writing code without an ide :lol:

Oh and anyway, sodomy isn't only a homosexual sport.

This is waaayyy too offtopic

Back