Half Life???

haha every topic i start seems to go into a insult match or off topic... way of topic :blink:

SO... WHO LOVES THE LOOK OF Half Life 2: Lost Coast. I put the new HCR or whatnot on full, and it looked amazing.

Macbeth posted on Oct 28 2005 at 11:54 AM said:
Hm, excuse me, Quiest, if that is your real name, but I did know DOS was an operating system.. I was like using it all the time in 1994, while you were in diapers..

What is up with you? Don`t act so stupidly agressive...
You should calm down a little, I bet you kicked ass in the good old DOS times <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Macbeth posted on Oct 28 2005 at 11:54 AM said:
Hm, excuse me, Quiest, if that is your real name
So, Quiest, is Quiest your real name? :D

No, it`s just my real life nickname I`m having for years now, I use it for everything :D
So, I`m used into being called Quiest :)

It`s just that my surname is Christ, and with friends with a lot of fantasy that can get Quiest ^_^ You need to understand german if you want me to properly explain the evolution of that nickname :D

:blink: Sorry if I offended you Quiest, I was being sarcastic. So.. Quiest is pronounced like.. Kew-eye-st? Like saying Christ with a speech impedement?
And no, I didn't kick ass on DOS, I don't even know if it was DOS~ It was some DOS kind of thingy on an Amstrad CPC (C64)? That could generate random things depending on what I typed. I forgotten most of it now, but it was less buggy than Windows.

PSyMastR posted on Oct 28 2005 at 02:02 PM said:
SO... WHO LOVES THE LOOK OF Half Life 2: Lost Coast. I put the new HCR or whatnot on full, and it looked amazing.

Back