Ha, Counter - What A Lamer!

fdave

Final Dave
Website
www.finalburn.com
Still serves you right for believing him, someone writing an emulator should at least know how to spell "emulator"! :)

Did he come to the meet-up in Bath in the end? What did he have to show for it?

Nope... nothing heard from him for a while, and he never came to the Great Brittish GP32 Meetup. Hardly what you'd call surprising, that, though lol.

Him and all his dupe accounts where asses. Atleast I got a laugh out of them.

I remember seeing his post just as he posted it, I believed him. <_<

We got a genedsis emu straight after the meetup anyway :D thanks to the almighty Zardoz

Lol, yeah there's always something funny going on on these boards (And it seems like Craigix knows how to call 'em!)

Him and all his dupe accounts where asses. Atleast I got a laugh out of them.

I remember seeing his post just as he posted it, I believed him. <_<

We got a genedsis emu straight after the meetup anyway :D thanks to the almighty Zardoz

zardoz - which one is that, are there more Megadrive emulators for the GP32?

Last edited by a moderator:
They are talking about pirotics cps emulator.

Pirotic chose not to release it

You guys clearly haven't spoken to Pirotic and are just following the general opinion told to you by uninformed people like sheep.

Pirotic made a CPS emulator but it was, quite bluntly, shit. Let's say 'undeveloped'. But he promised great things, whether purposely or not this backfired when the project was clearly too ambitious to reach that kind of level, and Piro dropped it in favour of better things like a freeware RPG engine for us all to use (but he's just a lousy troll who lies all the time right? No real code here!!)

He may go back to CPS or not; on that issue I'll let him speak for himself. But at least he started working on it. It wasn't fake just because you didn't get your leathery hands on it.

I locked the post after people started flaming Pirotic for what really seems to be just a misunderstanding. You can find that post here:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=11306

The thing is, YES, the _counter and Pirotic CPS1 incident ARE connected. While I don't really feel Pirotic was out to fool anyone, the problem was that he started giving (or someone else started giving) his CPS1 project more publicity AFTER the _counter incident was shown to be a 100% fake. Since at the time the CPS1 emulator was in such an early stage, Pirotic could only answer people's questions and not really give them anything in return (he hadn't released any notable projects yet). Because of the _counter incident, people got really vicious. Worst yet, the flaming of Pirotic happened on the GP32Emu boards, while the _counter incident happened on these boards. Some people even thought Pirotic may be _counter in disguise, or a copy-cat trickster. Regardless, that has been cleared up now that Pirotic has told us what really happened, and we can all move on.

I'D LIKE TO MOVE ON NOW PLEASE, THANK YOU.

Back