Guru For Theoddbot

lucoxade

SCOURGE!
Website
www.scourge.co.uk
theodbot has not only made the GP2x presentable to real people (no slow boot times)
but has also put a lot of work towards getting SDL nice and usable for wannabe devs like me. He is also fair and courteous and will generaly help with coding probs on IRC

There should be more oddbots on this board.

I can't imagine a better person to get the guru status, the gp2x scene is in debt with him for many things, sadly, people like him, doesn't get much attention, but they do great things.
In few words, theoddbot must have the guru status. We are in debt with you man :)

iignotus posted on Mar 5 2006 at 02:30 AM said:
If Dave can be one, surely theoddbot can!
Should the Theoddbot's huge contribution be reduced to the same level as a knob
seller ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Jabberwocky posted on Mar 5 2006 at 11:56 AM said:
iignotus posted on Mar 5 2006 at 02:30 AM said:
If Dave can be one, surely theoddbot can!
Should the Theoddbot's huge contribution be reduced to the same level as a knob
seller ?
Ah, but where would you be without your knob?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should make everyone guru...aww too late.

There are too many guru's. I thought taylored "badges" was a silly idea, but the more I think about it. It would be cool, to have little icons on each "badge" like a picture of the console he/she has developed an emulator for, or if you've been working on a core you get a ickle picture of a cpu, or in oddbots case a little cutie tux. Significant port get program logo etc. I only like the idea becuase it would look pretty, although it would give a good indication of this peoples true guru status, and be pretty simple to do. Its a bit boy scout badges, but I think that would add to the appeal of getting one.

There are lots of guru's ,probably too many and they will increase. I think its probably a sign of a heathy scene.

Yep i 100% agree with this he definately definately deserves guru, he has done some brilliant work for our scene.

Theoddbot for president!!................................ eeerrmmm i mean guru.

i heard theoddbot touched a dying fawn once and it came back to life...............

make GuRU!!!! (really)

Back