Gta4 Online Match

Yeh sorry about that. Had been on it for ages and I was more fighting to keep my eyes open than to kill.

Some good games but an otherwise pretty average group. A lot of silence over the head set with the groups I was in. You had some good games DCGM although I saved your ass a few times at the beginning on TDM.

Oh well, I'm sure we could have another game at some point. I might go on again at the same time tonight. I'll just have to figure some way to stave off the sleep.

Oh, and what was with the leader always picking Alderney to play on?

Ganepark32 said:
Yeh sorry about that. Had been on it for ages and I was more fighting to keep my eyes open than to kill.

Some good games but an otherwise pretty average group. A lot of silence over the head set with the groups I was in. You had some good games DCGM although I saved your ass a few times at the beginning on TDM.

Oh well, I'm sure we could have another game at some point. I might go on again at the same time tonight. I'll just have to figure some way to stave off the sleep.

Oh, and what was with the leader always picking Alderney to play on?
Yeah, you ran over that guy trying to put bullets through my window, haha. We actually had a great team mafiya match. It was the first one where my team came in first (and I came in second). Usually difficult as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh. My group did great at the start of that Mafiya match and we were quite a bit out in front. Only problem was that after we all got killed, I was the only one trying to do the tasks. Hell, one of the guys even asked me who was calling him and who Petrovic was. If I had had a better group, I don't think my team would have been last. Sounds like I'm making excuses but I really did get stuck with dumb and dumber. One of my guys wasn't even going for the tasks. He was too busy trying to find a helicopter. God knows why.

That was the first time I'd tried team mafiya. Quite good actually, although I hate Alderney's street for driving on. can never get up to speed to get somewhere fast enough.

To quote Phil Collins: "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight"?

^ lol. But Nova, if you're quoting Phil Collins, surely he'd slur the words "tonigh, tonight, tonight" before punching or headbutting you :p ala South Park

Back