• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Possibly

• Total voters

sam fisher posted on Dec 11 2005 at 02:28 AM said:
i know mega basic c. I suppose i could learn a bit more. then learn more stuff. Then port fenix. then forget all the rest :p Wheres chui when you need him?

Last edited by a moderator:
A blank post except for a quote? Also estimated time until fenix porting:

97 Galactic Rotations

22 Years

6 days

8 Hours

17 Seconds

43 Nano Seconds

88 Electron Revolutions

welp, Ive always wanted to make a small homebrew group for something like this. I guess this is my time to show off what I have planned for my group, if it ever does form...here is the logo, I am going to build a small geocities site.......for now.....if I get enough people in for programming and art and stuff.

343480d3.png

I think it says bluwave studios - the logo doubling as an e. Needs to make the top of the letters lighter and not use the logo as an e- it is too different from the font to be easily recognised.

if you have a more structured concept I would be happy to help. I am trying to learn c++ but haven't gotten much time to yet. I know visual basic, but that won't run on the gp2x (and even if it did it sucks for making games).

Anyone who wants to be in, PM me and tell me what you can do to help. If you want to help with the game, website, prgram, etc.

Thank you.

Ive already got FFNoir...so far who PMed me.

The game is going to be an an adventure game. A platformer. Kinf of like Metal Slug or Bionic Commando.

As for the website, I am using an old Yahoo Geocities site. I dont have enough money for a .com or anything, and since its only a small group (so far) Im not wasting money on anything big.

Thanks.....I thought the only thing I had was Geocities

I guess the only thing I DO have is geocities. Im not doing a .com. I dont have the money nor a credit card nor a paypal.

edit: didnt see the subdomain. oops

Back