Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Hi folks!

Some of you may have picked up that I was starting to have a few Pandora issues... with my classic Pandora. It had been RMA'd once for the purple tint and some other issues which were problems back in the "early days" and unfortunately, I started getting case cracks AND the dreaded purple tint again.

Well this last couple of weeks the tint was constant and the Pandora was no longer fun to use... so I was persuaded to bite the bullet and try to fix it myself. As usual ED was helpful as ever (So was Craigix - I played with the idea of going 1GHz, but money is still tight right now.) and I got the replacement parts today, heading out the door to work!

So after work... before having my dinner and only after calling my wife, I got my netbook and followed ED's helpful video. A while later after lot's of stress a sore neck and back....

It's aliiiiive!

DSC_0250.JPG
DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG
DSC_0250.JPG

DSC_0251.JPG

DSC_0252.JPG

arent the fixed ones platinum, while rebirth compo winner has the only golden one?

I wish that I could pay extra for a special case color.

Ooops it was the Light?

I thought you changed the colour to golden ans wanted to congrat you.;-)

You have realy disassembled your Pandora?

Impressive work,i have not realy talent to do so things:-D

Congratz on the self repair PokeParadox! Its good to see your Pandora alive and breathing healthily in its new case. =)

Back