Great Price For Caanoo

Luo=-_ said:
PlayAsia.com is giving a huge discount for the Caanoo, both in their white and blue version. The price has dropped about US$ 30.00 last week... :) Now, its only U$114,90 a unit.

A good opportunity for those who have not bought "THE GREAT CAANOO"... ;)

Luo=-_

Until it's priced below $100,- I'll wait long enough from now............

Last edited by a moderator:
I Ordered mine on Wednesday Night 06-01-2011 from Play-Asia. ThinkGeek has it for $149. I will be picking it up today at FedEx 06-03-2011. I ordered the Black/Blue one. I Can't wait to play with it tonight when I get home from work. I am saving up for the Pandora.

Emudude1963 said:
I Ordered mine on Wednesday Night 06-01-2011 from Play-Asia. ThinkGeek has it for $149. I will be picking it up today at FedEx 06-03-2011. I ordered the Black/Blue one. I Can't wait to play with it tonight when I get home from work. I am saving up for the Pandora.

Cool! :) I bought my in pre-sale just before the launch. It was nice to follow the evolution of Caanoo from the beginning but I think still a good buy. I'm trying to convince a friend to buy it ... :D

Post your impressions! Good fun.

Luo =- _

Check this store too, the white one is 107.40 USD. I ordered mine a few weeks ago.

http://www.exportprive.com/gp2x-caanoo-game-system-white-p-13267.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-18q-49-en.html

Play-asia now has them for $109.29. They dropped the price 2 days after I bought 2 of them! :angry: oh well only 10 bucks. I'm just hoping they hold to a 4 and 6 year old. :D

MonkeyChops said:

Play-asia now has them for $109.29. They dropped the price 2 days after I bought 2 of them! :angry: oh well only 10 bucks. I'm just hoping they hold to a 4 and 6 year old. :D

Wow! Now they are listed at $87.43 for the white ones!!!

pughead said:
MonkeyChops said:

Wow! Now they are listed at $87.43 for the white ones!!!

I'm getting one before it's too late :p

Does anyone know something about PlayAsia's "Summer Sale"? And if white Caaanoo is covered with this promotion?

Luo=-_ said:
Yes....is covered! At checkout the promotion banner appears... :) 20% off...
And the black/blue one is raised to the original 149,90 bucks I bought mine on july/2010... :p

Luo=-_

Hm, that's strange, on their article says that:
Please make sure that you are logged onto Facebook and that you have already become a member to enjoy the new low prices.

I have the same price if I was or wasn't logged in my Facebook account or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

kayuz said:
... now it is cheap but when i bought it, i had spent 169 euro :(

So think of it that your Caanoo has great value :D

So think of it that your Caanoo has great value
no, it's beacouse in italy all cost 40 more money then all :( :(
if in the US, Caanoo cost 100 dollars, in italy will be 160 euro... :angry:

damn that PlayAsia promo price is incredible. . . .i only wish the black one was that price!
..Wonder if the white one comes with the caanooSDcard thrown in?
i bet the black one's price will drop the moment i buy the white one.

what to do? what to do? damn damn panic damn and so forth :-D

Doubt you get the SD thrown in but there cheap enough... I have the black and blue, but was thinking of getting the white one hmmm...

ruffnutts said:
Doubt you get the SD thrown in but there cheap enough... I have the black and blue, but was thinking of getting the white one hmmm...

so what happened to your Thumbstick Ruffnutts? is it buggered?

Well not sure... it happend no that long after purchase, its like evey now and then it moves buy itself to the left,
Goner post a video showing what I mean at some point.. I was told it could be cured by a deadzone tweaking type app
Or if GPH implements this into the firmware, I am now convinced its a deadzone problem, or atleast hope so;)

Anyway I was just thinking of buying a white caanoo as its a fantastic price, having said that - what will I do with two lol

Back