Gpstory

Fire_Blade

on the site of GP32eu.com is there a comic called gpstory it looks funny but i can't speak/read korean, i was wondering if somebody can translate it ?

this boggles my frickin mind, seriously, what the hell is wrong with Gamepark, are they idiots? They make a European site for the European release, but all the game demos are in frickin Korean, and the comic are in Korean.

even if thats the case, they're trying to sell and market a product to a that probably does not have a large Korean speaking base. So why would you market everything in Korean. It doesn't make sense

Also, are the European boxed games available somewhere to buy? Like HerKnights? Is it a different box than the Korean version, is the text in English?

this boggles my frickin mind, seriously, what the hell is wrong with Gamepark, are they idiots? They make a European site for the European release, but all the game demos are in frickin Korean, and the comic are in Korean.

Has there really been an official release in English-speaking countries?

official patch no ?

No, I was talking about an official release of the Gamepark32.

I don't think there ever was an official release in English-speaking countries. Therefore, Gamepark is not really at fault for having its material in Korean. Whatever rumors you may have heard about the failed European releases are not confirmed. It's irrational to be truly upset at rumors, since you don't have the evidence to back up your feelings. Disappointment may be warrented, but not anger.

Edit: The above paragraph was for extremegamer, not falken80.

I speak about Her knights official English patch :

All For Princess: Deadline

Great game, great review! Her Knights is a blast to play. This is the major must-play for the GP32. It's an arcade style, branching story beat 'em up with a totally refreshing style of play. Really the top effort in all respects, especially considering the fact that it was created by two persons! The game is slower than a lot of what you'll find in the genre, but that's because it's the thinking-man's take. What to expect in short:

A beat 'em up with fighting game sensibility.
        A deep combo system, blocking, dozens of characters unlockable.
        Multiple paths, stories and endings.
        Nice, unique art, decent music, and FUN.
        Goofy dialogue!
        English patch available.
        Level editor (korean), with lots of level add-ons.

http://www.insertcredit.com/features/gp32guide/

generalnmx posted on Sep 11 2004 at 08:08 AM said:
official patch no ?

I don't think there ever was an official release in English-speaking countries. Therefore, Gamepark is not really at fault for having its material in Korean. Whatever rumors you may have heard about the failed European releases are not confirmed. It's irrational to be truly upset at rumors, since you don't have the evidence to back up your feelings. Disappointment may be warrented, but not anger.

I think you need glasses, when did I ever mention anything about a failed European release or rumors??? All i asked is if Gamepark decided to go into a market that does not speak Korean, why they wouldn't make demos and other stuff in something other than Korean. Before you start telling me i'm Irrational and that crap you need to actually read my posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
extremegamer posted on Sep 11 2004 at 06:07 AM said:
generalnmx posted on Sep 11 2004 at 08:08 AM said:
official patch no ?

I think you need glasses, when did I ever mention anything about a failed European release or rumors??? All i asked is if Gamepark decided to go into a market that does not speak Korean, why they wouldn't make demos and other stuff in something other than Korean. Before you start telling me i'm Irrational and that crap you need to actually read my posts.

It's usually up to the publisher to hire a translator for that type of stuff. Gamepark doesn't have a translator on hand, they use one on a contractual basis (that's why it's really hard to get good English responses from correspondance). It's not Gamepark's responsibility to translate games they published and advertisements they made for a Korean market. That's like asking Squaresoft of Japan to translate everything to English BEFORE they send it over to Squaresoft of North America (which is a subsidary that mainly does localization).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back