Gpstory Translated

If you would like to co-op i could make the photoshop finish if you supply me with the translation ^^

Excellent idea Lethe once again :)) It's so great to get an active Korean translator on GP32 scene :) continue like & you got all support & courage for this :) thanks again!!

since it was my idea i feel like i have to help, i'm good with photo-shop if you send me the texts i would mix it in, i think in the long run it would look nicer

Well I started writing the "alternative" story, but got bored after scene 1.

edit: And now you can see why :rolleyes:
scene1.GIF

I am so sorry. So very sorry.

By the way, the glassess guy is the creator of the comic, ByolBaGy. Just in case you are confused at why he was getting beat in episode 5. In asia, comic (manga, manhwa, whatever) artists usually draw for jump books (a monthly magazine with various comic chapters) and Editors of the jump streotypically are in charge of the artists.

That story is okay I guess. It is kinda saying that the GP32 sucks at some points like how it has a slow transfer rate (I can fill a 128MB in like 5 mins with GPDrive).It also says that he has to buy a reader, what is the author talking about?

Lethe, I'm not dissing your mad translation skillz (;)), but I feel like I am the only one who doesn't get it. I'm just going to say it:

This comic is neither funny nor interesting in any way. Sorry.

It also says that he has to buy a reader, what is the author talking about?

he means an smc reader. in korean he says reader >machine< so it is a smc reader.

This comic is neither funny nor interesting in any way. Sorry.

I can agree with you on that but i like 8-10 which is like resident evil and from 12 the artwork gets really good and something *serious* happenes... I know this isn't crazy humor like garfield but i can understand a lot of the inside humor in these. i dont care if noone reads these, i'm just doing it as a personal project.

peace

p.s. episode 6 is up

episode 7 is up

episode 8 is up. this is the start of the 3 part GP hazard story. i think these are the only ones worth watching for now. note that when i wrote "new functions" in one of their dialogues, i wasnt sure what the author meant by the korean word which in definition is "suceeding Emphysema." :mellow: this was the face i had when i saw this word... soooo i thought of the most appropriate word that fits the situation......... is anyone still reading this comic?

Back