Gpstory Translated

Oh, I'm reading on, hoping for some good jokes or something ;)

Well, it's getting better, but it seems the GP32 is forced in ;)

Pretty cool. Though I saw that this was made by GpZigi, which isn't an official site to my knowledge...so this means that it wasn't a real Gamepark publication? I guess it makes more sense then that it wasn't converted to English ;)

Thanks folks. ^_^

Hah, they're kinda cute. Good work Lethe!

i wasnt sure what the author meant by the korean word which in definition is "suceeding Emphysema."

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=emphysema&r=67

Probably best that you didn't translate that one literally.

ya i knew that emphysema was a lung disease and i used the dictionary.com to find an alternative meaning but didn't find any.

Pretty cool. Though I saw that this was made by GpZigi, which isn't an official site to my knowledge...so this means that it wasn't a real Gamepark publication? I guess it makes more sense then that it wasn't converted to English

gpzigi is basically a gp32x for koreans and gpcomic is drawn by one of the members

sam fisher posted on Sep 12 2004 at 08:13 PM said:
LOL. I understand it perfectly. But then I also can see into other dimensions and into the future to see what it means :ph34r:
yes sam, have you been taking those pills again. I told you they would make you go crazy athough you don't need much help there.

Anyhoo, I like em but it would be good if you could compile them into one .fxe for the gp32_console so we could read em on there :p

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i havent translated the other episodes yet. i had a lot of schoolwork to do yesterday. i promise ill get at least one more episode out in the next 24 hours.

I put up Episode 10. Quality isn't as good as i wanted it to be but i can only do so much :( o and yes. dont pester me ^_^

Edit: Ahh! photobucket shrunk my image! i'll cut the comic in half so it'll be the correct size.

Episode 11 is up

Episode 12 is up the author drifts from the gp32 towards the ipaq...

and for you all i have the gpstory wallpaper

I'm going to slap you. Don't pester the translators

:p Your are not funny generalnmx ! I'm going to slap you too... and slap your ass !!

Lethe ! nice nice ! :)

Back