Gpscumm

cokebloke

Still Fresh
Hi,

I have been a Gamepark user now for over a year and I haven't really got that far in installing games/ emulators etc. There is however, one game that I would love to have on my GP and that is Broken Sword. I have GPScumm installed or ScummVm though I don't really understand the difference. Problem is, I have searched high and low for the Broken Sword game and I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know of a good P2P network that may have the Scumm games and more importantly the Broken Sword series? I have the original game for PC-CDROM, although I doubt I can install this directly onto my gamepark? (full installation is 220MB spread over two discs). Anyway, any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

All the best Nick

I don't know if Broken Sword is playable actually, its older games like Day of the Tentacle, although I've not tried to get any to work yet either.

With voices included, the game is gigantic (about 1Gig). Knowing that, it's not hard to see that the game would NOT fit on an SMC even if GPscumm supported it (which it doesn't).

If portable Broken Sword is what you're after, there was a GBA version of it released a few years back.

Back