Gpm Competition: Entries And Prizes

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Right, I thought it would be the ideal time to ask for the entries to the compo to be sent to my email address.

All entries must be recieved between now and the 25th June. If you cannot make this deadline for a genuine reason, I might allow a few lates entries.

*If you can upload it ANYWHERE, even if it means creating a geocities.com account and giving me the address of the download, please do so and email me the link.*

*IF YOU CANNOT, for whatever reason do this, then please email me or PM me and let me know. I can arrange for it to be sent to an email account or transfered through MSN etc.*

*When sending in the entries please include your website address (if you have one) If you win the first prize, I will contact you through email to get your postal address.*

Rules can be found at www.gp-magazine.co.uk by clicking ion the link at the top centre of the page.

You may enter as many times as you wish, but are limited to one prize.

1st Place- Boxed Dooly Soccer in Mint Condition
2nd Place-10,000 Joy GP Mileages
3rd Place-Undecided, most likely 10,000 Joy GP mileages again.

Can I suggest you get a yahoo account if you don't already have one? They're now doing 100mb with 10mb max attachments for the price of, well, nothing. You could even get a compo entry one, and then just release the username/password for it once the compo was over :)

Blimey, I should have started a while ago then if the deadline is this quick. I have exams till the 28th June so I don't know if I'll have time to make anything. I'll try and give it a go though.

Blimey, I should have started a while ago then if the deadline is this quick. I have exams till the 28th June so I don't know if I'll have time to make anything. I'll try and give it a go though.
Sorry, I know the deadline is at a bad time and is rather short notice. However Issue Three is getting closer and closer to completition, and I really want to get it out soon. If I waited till a possible Issue Four for the results that could be another 3 months.

Like I say though, I can give people an extra few days if enough people need it. Just tell me what you need.

And MattMagoo, nice try;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back