Gplynx Development Suspended

Ok, as from today, all gp32 and zodiac development from me has now ceased. It is no more. It is dead, void, departed, lifeless.

It was fun, but it's now time to move on. I'll still check the forums occasionally, but no more development will exist from me.

For anyone interested, I now develop solely for Windows & PocketPC and some even smaller embedded devices (which typically have 4kb ram or less).

Just thought I'd let you know before you think I'll be springing back with a surprise.

Squidge posted on May 27 2004 at 09:11 PM said:
Ok, as from today, all gp32 and zodiac development from me has now ceased. It is no more. It is dead, void, departed, lifeless.

It was fun, but it's now time to move on. I'll still check the forums occasionally, but no more development will exist from me.

For anyone interested, I now develop solely for Windows & PocketPC and some even smaller embedded devices (which typically have 4kb ram or less).

Just thought I'd let you know before you think I'll be springing back with a surprise.
gl and thx :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad :( You really did some good stuff for us.

But thanks for all that good stuff, have fun with you new projects... and don't forget us (we will surely not forget you! :))

Best of luck squidge, for the time you've been here you have deffinately made you're mark as one of the remembered coders along with yoyo thunderz etc.

Thanks for the work you've done and take it easy B).

Well lynx is gone ;) no biggie at least we have Genesis and SNES. THanks for Gp drive squidge :)

Squidge posted on May 27 2004 at 08:11 PM said:

Thanks again for the stuff you did. I was wondering though What will become of the GPLynx source code?

Thanks again for everything :) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back