GP32spain meeting

mccyril

Still Fresh
Website
www.angelfire.com
Hi,
I take it the gp32spain party has finished, Dont suppose anyone knows when all the new programs and emu's will be released. Someone said it might be today, So i have basically stayed in all day in the hope of seeing something nice (not that i had anything better to do)

mccyril

i dunno actually but its gonna be good..

Oh and is the meeting official or a group of GP32 owners?

ru3.jpg

New GPS-GP32 by Karthur... ;)
AWESOME!

The gp32s screen is much better than those crappy mono screens on the gps's. But then again, the gp32 cant talk to the satalite :( trade offs

I'm sorry, but that is the most pointless thing i've ever seen in my life.
I think that this is a wonderful thing and want to know where to get it?

The GPS Adapter must be pretty pricy!

(Does anyone have any news about the new Wind-Ups 0.10? I am really upset that WinGP has come to a grinding hold!)

Last edited by a moderator:
So, to be able to use GPS on your GP you need a GPS system, which can do it anyway. ohhhkay.

btw. has anyone had a look at the link at the bottom of the second picture.
there is a link on there that goes to something called e-links and it seems like you can download GP32 ready movies
This is the page im on about (Link removed due to illegal content - EvilDragon)

could somebody tell me what an e-link is and how do i use them

mccyril

EDIT: My apologies for the illegal link

Yes - and filesharing of movies is not exactly what you call legal - that's why I removed the link.

Now on to the topic:

Did I see this right? A GPS navigation system for the GP32?
Where did you get the maps? And can you connect any USB GPS-receiver?

Does anyone know how this works exactly?

It seems dumb. Hook up a GPS device (which shows the same screen as the GP32) so the Gp32 can view it.. Pointless.

Some of the GPS devices don't have a screen, or just have a very basic b&w screen.

The GP32 could find itself quite useful in cars if it can do this, add in MP3, OGG, DIVX and it becomes a pretty cool car accessorie.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

I know the GPS USB receiver for PDAs.
And they don't have any screens at all (they use the PDA ones).

So we could connect them to the GP32 (okay, we have to connect an external power source for the receiver) - all we need is the software with the maps on the GP32.

And can you connect any USB GPS-receiver?
I think he made a GPS adapter "custom".
Maps are in SMC of GP32.
Expect more info ¿today? at Gp32Spain... i supose.

Back