Bcn Party

melkhior

Still Fresh
Hi, i'm from the gp32spain forum. Well, i want to annunce the bcnparty. I know that in another thread someone talked about it, but today the organistors has opened the inscriptions. This party is a demoscene party and inside it we make the RU gp32 with the administrator of gp32spain and all gp32 onwners that come. You can participate in this party (in RU GP32) in two kinds of categories: programs & games and Demos.

From bcnparty.org:

There will be a total of 128 seats for those of you coming with computers and total capacity for about 250 people.
To make sure you get your spot we suggest you make a reservation.
Reservations will be processed on a first come first served basis.

The admission fee is
25,- EUR if you have a reservation
35,- EUR at the door
3 ,- EUR for a one day visitors pass

*Visitors will be able to purchase their tickets at any time between 12.00h and 22.00h
*Visitors are not allowed to enter competitions, if you want to enter a production to any category you'll have to pay the full admission fee.

Attendants paying the full fee will have the following rights:
- You'll have free access to all party premises throughout the 72 hours of the event.
- You may enter your productions to any compo.
- You may participate in the 2nd Stage if you will.
- If you made a reservation for a sitting spot you'll get access to one electricty socket (european standard: 220-240V/50Hz, types D and F) and a network cable (RJ45) that will connect you to the party network.
- Access to showers and climatized swimming pool in the sports center next door within the scheduled periods.
- Breakfast on monday morning (hot chocolate).

I think it's all i shoud say.

Please, forgive me for my bad english and correct it all you want :p

Back