GP32Information

Herb12

Still Fresh
I've just opened a new site called GP32Information which let's you add compatibility results for games on different GP32 Emulators. Add your results and help the makers of the emulators and other people!

GP32Information

Tried to add a thing for Civilisation on Castaway, but i got an ODBC error on submiting :unsure:

Sorry if you have any trouble, the site is new. However no-one else has encountered errors, make sure ALL the fields are filled in, if you still get an error contact me on mIRC or AIM at cyherb45
Thanks

And dont forget my site, www.gpgames.tk if you visit it i will update it more ;)

Im planning on moving all my homebrew games to there from the www.gamepark.tk site, and also and my reviews of other coders homebrews.

What do you think should i relocate???

Our sites should join forces or something, we'd have quite a database going in the end (if people used it :) ).....

RATEGP32

Watch dot.tk, my site was recenlty down for nearly 2 days cos of them. :angry:

Herb12 posted on May 18 2003 said:
I suppose, just I wanted everything to be in one place ;)
Having it all in one place would be good if you'd done it first.. now people have two places to do it (the one I link to already has about 70 entries in it :/) for Castaway. Excellent effort (I don't mean to come down on you, since you're donating your time to build it.. good show!), and it'll be good for other emulators. But DWN set up a couple emulators on his own compatability system already :( Also, you have fullscreen pops.. it took 3 or 4 clicks to get to Castaway Megablast, and each click got me a full screen pop up. So I'm not going to look there ;) Get rid of the giant pops and maybe I'll take a look :) But I can't put a link on the site.. it would be silly for me to push people to two compatability sites (ie: It'd mess up everyone), and it'd be awfl for me to dump DWN's setup as he worked very hard on it. So I'm sticking with DWN's, since thats all I *can* do.

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to note though: I built the game compatibility site to do just that: Games only. I don't do ratings on the emus themselves or other things for that matter. But I could let you have the link for each compatibility site I set up (so you can put a Games sub-header under your Castaway Rating link, etc.) Its just an idea. But I agree there are 3 or so sites that are close to similar, so that we should try to do something to collaborate it. (I also posted something similiar to this in the GP32Emu forums)

~DWN

or a popup-blocker
or proximitron
or mozilla
or pheonix
or safari

People don't just have to pay for Opera, or use it's adverted free version, to block advertising.

Back