Compatibility Lists Website

exael

Website
www.ruc.pt
WarmFluffyUK has lauched a wonderful website that I believe would deserve some frontpage attention to get people cooperating with it.

It's a online compatibility list, so far including DrMD 2.0 and it's full romset list, GP32 BLU+ model and PCengine and Snes listings starting out.
The website is still under development and new features will be appearing soon i.e. Search.
Everyone can add the status of the games after they try it, and will undoubtly be of very good use both for the average GP32 user as well for the developers of the emulators, which can check which games are and aren't working properly.
Here is the link:

GP32 Compatibility Lists

Cheers,
exael

PS: any comments and suggestions on new features can be directly posted on the forum topic WarmFluffyUK started HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Great website. Problem ive found when trying out pcengine games and MD for that matter is which version to run. I seem to have japanese ones, usa ones and then other ones, files names are typical Game title then (J) (E) (U) etc. Is there one region that is best?

Actually [!] just means it's a verified exact copy of the cartridge. Certain regions may still cause problems, so if Europe doesn't work try Japan etc.

Back