GP32:Zine Issue 1 released!

Flack: thank you for your comments. That's exactly the sort of critique we need :)

I wrote the emulator comparison, so thanks :) To be honest, I also feel the magazine needs new and creative writing but with the two of us and a hurry to launch, we stuck to the boring yet safe content ideas. I'll make sure we come up with some more original ideas for articles in future.

The interviews, well, they were my first, maybe I can take more risks with the questions in future.

The news, I feel should stay, as the magazine will be sent out to buyers of GP32s would-wide (once arrangements are made) who may not even have Internet access, let alone just not visited those sites.

The ROM reviews, were kind of filler material, but we'll be theming them - top 10 best games, direct comparisons, etc. which might make them more interesting.

Once again thanks for the opinions, but I will also remind you that this is of course a free magazine, and there's only so much "work" we can put it into it while it is free. I agree that the Paypal was cheap, I have spoken to zimba about this, he is downplaying it in future. We have also got together more writers so that better-quality articles will make it into issue #2.

- Rico

Back