Gp32. Ugly Or Sweet Sexy Hottie?

After you got over the big sexy screen, what did you think of the *Casing*?

• Looks great; I love pulling out my GP32 out in public! (subway, in an office, in a park, at my girl/

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Looks okay; I don't mind pulling it out once in awhile but I'm al ittle embarassed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm embarassed to drag it out in public

• No way, it looks like a kid toy but I don't mind loving it in private

• You suck skeezix, go back to your NGage (no, I don't have one thanks :P)

• Total voters

LHC posted on Mar 23 2005 at 08:05 PM said:
Let's be honest, the GP32 is an ugly whore. The Zodiac is just about the ideal look for a handheld.
An ugly whore that provides nearly unlimited gaming pleasures! :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be honest, the GP32 is an ugly whore. The Zodiac is just about the ideal look for a handheld.

No way , PSP is best.

DaveC posted on Mar 23 2005 at 09:57 PM said:

No way , PSP is best.
That's what I was thinking.

Blah posted on Mar 22 2005 at 08:16 PM said:
I think it looks cool and the fact that it is white and simple but cool in design, keeps your attention on the game rather than oogling the console.  :D
I thought it was *very* nice looking, but others (people who are renowned locally for their stupidity) think it is a GBA, literally.  :angry:

They said "Oh, that's the 3rd best console, check out that new PS"  :angry:  :blink:  :huh:

They somehow combined DS and PSP in their minds, one person called the PSP, "Playstation Gameboy", it made me think "why and how would Nintendo make a 'Playstation Gameboy', please tell me."  :blink:  :huh:  :ph34r:  :p  B)  gp32_console

Too many smilies?  :lol:
Blah posted on Mar 22 2005 at 09:44 PM said:
I hate when people call a handheld, no matter who made it, a "Gameboy", or when they always call a console a "Nintendo", or call video games "Nintendo Games". I know people who do... :rolleyes: I HATE WHAT NINTENDO HAVE BECOME!

Update! I was talking to one of the aformentioned "stupid people" and they said "Sony DOES make Gameboys, stupid!"... :rolleyes:

the gp32_console is hot and im planing on getting one because of it, and cause onionfrog has one B)

dude: "Holy shoot!! Is that SSB?"

me: "Why, yes it is. They released it for GBA a while ago."

dude: "Well hell, I want it!!"

me: "Go get it. It's called Smash GP."

[game store]

dude: "SHOW ME SMASH GP!!"

cash register guy: "I think you're an idiot."

Well if they're stupid, why not have fun with them? :)

Drag posted on Mar 24 2005 at 02:51 AM said:
dude: "Holy shoot!! Is that SSB?"

me: "Why at yes it is. They released it for GBA a while ago."

dude: "Well hell at I want it!!"

me: "Go get it. It's called Smash GP."

[game store]

dude: "SHOW ME SMASH GP!!"

cash register guy: "I think you're an idiot."

Well if they're stupid, why not have fun with them? :)

You need to show him Sonic running on DrMD. Then tell the guy it is running on the "Nomad II" Then watch as he asks the guy at the store if he can buy one of those new Nomad IIs ;)

Back