GP32 THEATRE

lenec

Still Fresh
I'm asking myself a question ;) ...is GP32 theatre dead? :huh: i'm saiyng that because a couple of month ago i upload about 550 :blink: mo of "GP32 converted AMIGA DEMOS" :D until that day, no news nothing <_< ....i'm sure it could have been cool for every gp32 owner B) ( maybe amigans :blink: as i am) to get demos on their machine...anyone's got information about that fact....is abbibi fed up with the gp32 :unsure: or.......??

thats a cool idea Lenac. Iv'e been following the demo scene since the A500/ST days- i'd love to watch them in movie form!

Yeah i've been talking to abbibi and he's going over to the zodiac side :(

he's giving the gp32 to his bro :\

but the news about it is on the homepage he's been away alot but now he's back but i think the gp32 theatre is gonna be dead.

:ph34r:

"in the end it'doesnt really matter" sounds like a linkin park song :D (smiley again) the real fact is that gp32 scene will miss the oportunity to get those demos...i'm too lazy to make a site..i only wanna know...will gp32 theatre be more " active", and do i have to loose my time in uploading stuff for the gp32 community...anyone got a ftp ??

Hi,

I think here in france,

neither the GP32 :( or the Zodiac :angry: will work.Because the GP32 is not enough known and the zodiac will be too expensive.Moreover the N-gage will be out at the same time of the gp32, and here there is already ads for tv and press.
Even if the screen of the n-gage is small (size of the first gb screen) the quality is quite good and 3d games are very smooth.It play mp3 and here you can have it for 60 euros (about 60$).I don't think there is a lot of people interested in emualtion

Bye

hercule18 posted on Oct 9 2003 at 08:22 AM said:
Hi,

I think here in france,

neither the GP32 :( or the Zodiac :angry: will work.Because the GP32 is not enough known and the zodiac will be too expensive.Moreover the N-gage will be out at the same time of the gp32, and here there is already ads for tv and press.
Even if the screen of the n-gage is small (size of the first gb screen) the quality is quite good and 3d games are very smooth.It play mp3 and here you can have it for 60 euros (about 60$).I don't think there is a lot of people interested in emualtion

Bye
Give them both chance, they have not been properly launched in the west yet.
Also the N-gage is £300, not many kids will be getting one for christmas (unless their parents put them on tariff!). Hardware wise the GP and the Zodiac dump on the N-gage from a great height. (although games support is a differant matter).
Nice troll post by the way :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I love My GP32 :D because i have a broked pcengine gt and now i can play my favorite pcengine games on a handled but when i show the emus to other people
they say "ouah this is old games,hahaha!", and i have bought little wizzard, i'm a little disapointed about this game.The catalog of the gp32 is not very attractive and big although the n-gage have big editor behind it.

and as i told it before here in france you can have the n-gage (which is with light) for 60 € (40£-60$)
, and i think the price of the gp wil be about 150€ (100£-150$) for a non flu
bye

Hercule (GP32Fan)

ps: sorry for my english

tanks nin nin ( sorry to scratched you nickname), hard to find the ^ when you too drunken..hips

Back